Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

The next morning I awoke to five voices arguing.

"Do you think she's alive?" I heard Lou say.

"I mean, she's snoring so she must be breathing." Liam pointed out. Hey, I did not snore!

"Poke her and see if she's alive." Harry said.

"No, you poke her and wake her up!" Niall replied.

"No, Zayn can poke her." Harry said.

"Uh-Uh." Zayn said.

"Gosh! I'll wake her up!" Lou said.

"Touch me you die!" I said not opening my eyes. I stretched my arms and legs trying to wake up my body. And automatically felt my hand connect with someones face.

"Ow!" I heard Liam say. "You hit me!"

"Sorry." I said yawning. "What time is it?" I sat up on the couch waking my self up.

"Yikes!" Niall said looking at me.

"Haha, shutup Leprechaun." I said groggily.

"I was just joking. Your beautiful." he said.

"Awe, look at Niall flirting!" Lou said pinching his cheeks.

"You never answered my question. Time?" I said ignoring Lou's comment.

"10 o'clock." Zayn said.

"In the morning?! You seriously woke me up that early?!?" I said. I stood up taking one more stretch.

"Did your guy's stylist bring me clothes?" I questioned.

"Yes. Over there." Harry said pointing to a suit case.

I walked over grabbing some under garments and a pair of skinny jeans. I picked out a black crop top that had a heart on the front. I noticed out of the corner of my eye a certain shirt. I picked it up holding it up against me.

"Really guys?" I said turning to them. The front read: One Direction with all their faces on it.

"We thought you'd like it." Louis said grinning.

"Why do I have a feeling this was your idea Lou?" I asked.

"Because it was." Liam said. I laughed before making my way to the bathroom.

"If you need any help just call for me!" Harry winked.

"Thanks, but I think I can manage on my own." I said heading to the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"So what are we doing today?" I asked plopping down next to Harry. His hair looked messy so I tried fixing it. "Your hair is really soft." As soon as I fixed it he shook it out and swept it to the side. I rolled my eyes. He looked over and smiled at me.

"Well. We have rehearsals for three hours then after that we're free." Liam said.

"So I'll guess I'll roam the city then we can all meet back here." I said.

"That's not fair, we have to work while your off shopping." Niall said.

"Sucks for you." I said sticking my tongue out.

"I say we go out to eat tonight." Lou said. I sat up.

"Do you guys think that's a good idea?" I asked. "What if someone see's us?"

"We're One Direction. I think they'll pay a bit more attention to us than will to you." Lou said. "No offense."

"None taking. I guess you guys are right. I mean what could go wrong?" I said laughing.