Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18

I opened my bedroom door and slammed the door. Unfortunately the 'slam' never came. I turned to see Harry closing the door behind him. Of course. There was no way I could avoid this talk was there?

"Listen to me Zo." He pleaded.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT." I yelled. "Only a selected number of people, who I call my friends, are aloud to call me that. And you are not one of them." I watched as the hurt flash across his face. For some reason guilt washed through me. He turned to leave, defeated.

"God I'm a bitch." I said under my breath. "Wait." I said aloud. "You talk, I'll listen."

"What's the point? Either way your going to hate me." He asked.

"Your probably right, if it were any other day. But I'm feeling extremely forgiving today." I joked. He looked up smiling. Then my feet were off the ground as he spun me around.

Honestly, I was just tired of all the drama and was ready for it to be over with.

"Okay, okay." I laughed. "Your not forgiven yet. You still have yet to apologize."

"I'm so sorry Zo. I was hurt and only thinking about myself. And for that I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt anybody." He apologized.

"It's going to take a while before I completely trust you again, but I forgive you." I explained.

"I'll take that." He said before lifting me up spinning me around again.

Then I heard the door open and someone entered. I watch as Niall entered the room. Harry put me down.

"Guess what Nialler? Zoey forgave me." Harry grinned.

"Fantastic. Doesn't mean I have." He said walking into the room, jumping onto his bed.

"Well, you two obviously have some shit to solve. And I have some shit of my own to solve. So I'll see you later?" I said and before hearing an answer I exited the room.

I took my phone out of my pocket scrolling through the names before landing on the one I wanted.

"Holy shit. Your actually calling me?" Her voice sounded surprised.

"Yes, Cassie, I am. Look, I'm sorry for being so stubborn. I understand you were only trying to help. I get that and I'm sorry. Plus, I fucking miss you." I said hoping she would forgive me.

"I miss you too!" She cried.

"Oh, gosh. I have so much to tell you." I said before spilling everything.

And that moment, ladies and gentlemen, explained our friendship well. That's just how we are. We could be angry at each other and go without talking for a year and be right back where we left off.

"So, you didn't leave?" She asked me.

"No. I don't run away from my problems." I said.

"Zo, your middle name is run away. When there's drama or you have a problem you usually run away."

"I do not." I said defending myself.

"Yes, you fucking do." She laughed.

"Do you want to go back to not talking?" I teased.

"No, sir." She replied and I couldn't help but laugh.

"We'll, ill be home in a few days." I said.

"Oh, yeah. What are you going to do about having to leave. Are you going to stay together or break up?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said honestly.