Chapter Twenty

It was around 1 o'clock when we finally left. I stopped at the door noticing how many people were surrounding it. At least 30 screaming girls stood in front of me blocking the exit.

"Are you okay?" Niall said standing beside me.

"Y..yeah." I said. "Actually, no." I said turning to look at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm...I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm scared." I said honestly.

"Don't worry," he said taking my hand. "this happens all the time. Don't think about it. Think about this." He said motioning to our intertwined hands.

"Okay." I said. The guards opened the door and the screams became instantly louder. I looked at Niall who's head was down and I mimicked him.

"Ew. What is she doing here?" I head one girl say.

"She's not that pretty in person."

"Leave her alone. They're perfect."

"I can't believe you ship them. It's not like it's going to last that long."

We got inside the car and their voice continued to echo through me mind. We're they right? I was going off to college soon and he'd continue touring around the world. Would it even last? Maybe it was just a fling.

"Are you okay?" He said still holding my hand.

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"You're thinking about what they said, aren't you?" He asked. "I heard them. It's not true you know. You're beautiful."

"That's not what I'm thinking about." I said. I looked into his eyes not wanting to say another word but I knew I had to. "What if they're right about us not lasting?"

"Zoe-"

"I mean, I'll be leaving soon and you'll continue touring around the world." I said.

"Zoey, you're only here for another two or three says. I don't want to spend time worrying about the future. I want to spend time thinking about now. Here with you. Yes it's going to be hard. But I'm willing to work at it if you will."

"You're right." I said lowing my head and I could instantly feel his lips touch my forehead.

Electricity ran through me. I lifted my head up connecting our lips. He was right. All I wanting to think about was this. Us. Now.
--------------------------------------------

We entered the hotel room in a pretty heated make out session.

"Niall." I laughed as his lips tickled my neck. I connected our lips once again and pulled him back towards the bed.

Our kissed deepened as we laid on the bed, him on top of me. I broke our kiss long enough to take his shirt off.

"This isn't necessary." I joked, throwing his shirt to the side. He laughed and leaned down to kiss me once again.

They way I felt about him seemed almost imaginary. I had only felt this way once and it lead to my heart wing broken. That's part of the reason I was scared to let him in. But now, I felt like I could tell him anything. Of course I was still scared, but a good kind of scared. I could be myself with him and that's all he wanted me to be.

He pulled my shirt over my head. And I thanked myself for making sure to put a cute bra on this morning.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm perfect." I laughed. Just as he was about to kiss me once again, someone cleared they're throat.

We both looked over and their stood Harry. Niall quickly jumped off of me and threw my shirt at me. I could see Niall's face turn beat red. And I did my best to end any awkwardness he was feeling.