Chapter Twenty-One

I woke up the next morning in a daze. I felt myself laying on someone's chest. I looked up forgetting where I was. I saw Niall's sleeping face, It was adorable. Absolutely adorable. I smiled and tried not to move to much while I got out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I heard him mumble. I quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him. I couldn't help but giggle. Wait, what the fuck? I didn't giggle.

"You just giggled." He laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." I said before leaning down to kiss him. His hands quickly flew to my waist guiding me.

The kiss quickly deepens and soon I felt him nibble at my lip wanting access. Of course I granted him the access he arrived for. Sparks immediately flew. He quickly flipped me over taking on the top roll.

"Did you lock the door?" I asked braking the kiss.

"Yes." He said immediately connecting our lips again.

"No interruptions." I said braking our kiss once again.

"That's right." He said connecting our lips once again.

"That's good." I said braking our kiss again. Okay, I have to admit I'm nervous.

"Is something wrong?" He quickly asked me. I could tell he was really worried about me. No guys has ever worried about me like that before. And that's when I knew everything would be okay.

"Yeah." I smiled. "I'm perfect."

I could feel him smile against my lips as we began kissing once again.

"Are you okay?" He asked me just to make sure. I knew he really meant it to.

I quickly nodded pulling his lips back to mine.

"Are you sure?" He asked braking our kiss once again.

"Yes, I'm sure. But are you?" I asked him. We looked into each other eyes for a moment and I could tell he was debating on whether to say something or not.

"I just...I don't want this to feel rushed." He said.

"Sure. It's rushed. But we only have a short amount of time together. And like you said, I don't want to spend it worrying about what's going to happen. I want to think about what's happening." I said.

"And you're right." He said climbing off of me. "We should talk about this."

And now he's done ruined the moment. Didn't he understand we only had a few days left?

"Okay. What do you want to talk about?" I said sitting up.

"How is this going to work once you leave?" He asked. Clearly he was worried about this.

"I don't know. I mean, there's skype and texting. We can visit each other on you're days off an my vacations." I said trying to comfort him. "We can find a way." I assured him.

"I guess you're right." He said.

"Of course I am." I joked trying to lighten the mood. "So where were we?"

"I think we we right about here." He said climbing back on top of me. He began to slowly kissed me.

Thing got heated pretty quickly like before. I felt his hands pull my shirt up and we broke the kiss long enough for me to take it off. His shirt was already off due to us just waking up, thank god. I laughed at my thought. I could feel him start to tug at my shorts. I suddenly got nervous like before. This was really happening. I was here with this amazing guy and I didn't want anything to get in our way this time.