Angrier Than An African Elephant.

Arabellas pov: 

I was strong. But I couldn't do this.  I was an actress. But I couldn't act as though it didn't hurt.I couldn't do it. I couldn't look at him. He abandoned us. He abandoned me  Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh I'm falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am ... isn't me.  Cece and Rose were lucky. The both went off on their anniversaries with Cauis and Marcus. I was left with the Cullens in the castle. Sure other people were there, including my wonderful husband, but I just want one day to go by where I'm not pretending to be happy. Was that to much to ask? Even more when I'm inside my own home? 

Everytime I see my brother, I remember. I remember the times I spent crying with him in the middle of the night. The times I would just sit there and talk with him. The times we would have dance competitions when we got bored. The times I would beat him in arm wrestling, and we would spend all night having 're-matches'. The times we were happy.  

Edwards pov:

 I couldn't do it. I couldn't look at them. I abandoned them. I abandoned her. I said she could count on me when she needed me. I said I wouldn't let her face this alone. I said she would have my shoulder when she cried. I said I would never let go, I would never say goodbye. I said I would be thereI let go. I wasn't there. I didn't give her a shoulder to cry on. My words were filled with false promises.  Ara wasn't Ara. I broke her. I was an idiot, and I broke her. I tore apart my sister, without even knowing it. I walked into the throne room. She looked happy next to Aro, but when she saw me, it was gone. By stepping into a room, I destroyed that. I took everything away from her. How did I screw up that much?! I walked towards her.She stood, and gracefully walked out of the room, not looking at me. I turned and chased her. It was time to make this right......... if that was even possible.

-6 hours later-

I made it to Los Angeles after tracking her scent. She stood in an alleyway, drinking a small brunette with terrified green eyes. Her hand flew out and  the force of my trying to stop her throwing me tossed me across the street. My head ached from the crash as though I was human again. How is that even possible? I re-alligned my elbow bones as I ran back to the street. The girls still body laid there, pale white and drained. Ignoring me,  Ara lit fire to it. If it were possible, my stomach would've been churning with disgust as she turned to me, lips glistening with dark blood. The dull red of her eyes matched exactly. Shit. She was still thirsty. I remember something Aro told me. I'm not sure why he chose to tell me this when I entered the castle, but there is stood, clear as day in my mind. 'When a girl changes are a certain... time in her life (time of the month if you know what i mean) and you come near them while they're thirsty, chances are they will tear you apart, and laugh as they burn you.' 

Thinking it over, I realized that Arabella was probably why he told me. I had a 1% chance of survival. Oh well. Arabella pushed past me, going to get another 'snack'. I grabbed her wrist. She turned towards me, her glare enough to make an African Elephant shrink back.

"Don't" I said, my confidence lost. 

She hissed at me, and I let go of her wrist. Why did this have to be so hard? I watched as she grabbed a guy out of the crowd with a quick look. He followed her here, not seeing  me. Ara quickly drank him dry. She looked a bit better now. "Look Edward. You ruined it. You broke what we had, and it can't be fixed. I'm tired of being depressed. I want you to stay away from me, and stay away from my sisters. Just leave."

-----------------------------------------Well that is a short chapter.. but it is something.

I was going to wait until I hit 310 fans, but all of my fans disappeared...so.. yeah. I feel like wattpad wants to get rid of me. Banning roleplay.. the fan limit.. getting rid of the cupcake warriors..  I don't know what to do.