no turning back now

I turned and whispered to my sisters "Just stay calm please for now do whatever you want but stay calm" They hastily nodded. I turned on my heel and walked right up to this 'Aro' and demanded to know what this place was. 

I was shocked when he said simply "It's where us the leaders of the vampire world stay you know if you want we can offer you an eternal life here but first give me your hand" I gave him my hand which was now shaking out  of control. In no way did I think he was gonna hurt me but I could tell what we was saying about vampires was true. In a minute aro looked at me and said "If you let me immortalize you and your family you will never get hurt like that again"  

Rosilia was staring into Caius's eyes but she snapped her face towards me and said, " Please Ara pretty please"  

I laughed when I got the same reaction from Cecilia except she was staring into the other ones eyes. 

I nodded towards Aro not wanting to show any fear and at the same time all three of the men stood and bit our necks. Immediately fire ran through my veins and it felt like chemicals had melted away my heart. I crumpled and let out one ear piercing scream,and another one and for 8 days straight I never stopped screaming.  

*8 days later* 

I opened my eyes relishing in the fact that the pain was over, until I caught a whiff of the most delectable scent, and my throat flared though it was only a portion of the pain I had experienced just seconds before. Searching for the scent I noticed a mirror and in it I saw a horrifying but beautiful sight. There was a girl with eyes like pouring blood and a pupil as black as coal, her pale skin was whiter than Dr.Cullen's, and hair like melting bronze swirling in slight waves.She was wearing a pure black gown with slippers with a color like fresh blood. I could tell I was alone because there was no scent so ... SHE IS ME!!! I looked awesome and staring into the mirror, I found the door. Quickly, I back flipped over the metal table on which I had awoken and kicked the door open, grateful that my slippers were NOT made of glass. It led into a. hallway and taped to the door in front of me was a note reading 'turn around' cautiously I looked around for whoever.wrote the message.Seeing no one but receiving another wave of that delectable scent, I whipped around in a half-circle and noticed a human man lying on the metal platform that I changed on.only this time his head and neck were hanging off.My throat burned and I crouched down my face less than an inch from his neck. (@ I REALIZE ITS THE MIDDLE.OF THE STORY BUT I NEED TO WARN THE WEAK STOMACHED PEOPLE NOT TO READ THIS NEXT PART) I lightly brushed my teeth against his neck hunting down the.best spot to bite. The smell of blood taunted me, the noise and feel of blood gently pumping directly underneath my teeth lured me in. My eyes turned a total black darker than the night and I pushed my teeth in. The blood slowly trickled in salty and sweet, falling in drops than progressing to a steady pour.It set fireworks off in my mouth and soothed the burn in my throat like ice cold water on a sweltering summer day. I could sense people behind me watching but I didn't care unless they attacked.me and my food.In seconds he was drained and I was content, not that I could have too much blood but I can survive now. (@ you can read this now) I turned and saw aro standing behind me and I jumped up and kissed his cheek.I laughed at the shock on his face but then he spun me in a circle and gave me a peck on the lips.I laughed and hugged him, we hardly just met each other but I felt like I knew him my whole life. Hand in hand we walked towards the throne room, where I saw three beautiful thrones next to the originals.In the middle (the throne next to aros) the cushioning was a light teal and the structure was a clear brown with decorations lined with red. On the other side it was the same thing with black cushions and red cushions on the right. Behind me my sisters entered alongside caius and Marco I believe, I heard Marcos name through the pain.

"My dear Arabella would you like Jane to show you to the training room?there she can help you figure out your powers"Aro said beckoning over a short blonde girl who had a giant smile on her face.

"we're going to be bestest friends" She said grabbing my hand. Yanking me along she ran and I laughed and sped.up so I was standing next to her. I paused for a.moment, wondering if I was truly ready to forgot my mortal existence ... Yes I was I came here for a clean slate, a new life and I got exactly that. Anyway even if I'm wrong and I'm not ready I have all the time in the world to decide.

@ end of chapter four :) should I do two or three more chapters then break into our time? I need your opinion my little cupcake warriors ;)