Coming Face To Face

*at the time of eclipse*

Arabellas pov:

"Hey girl we're going to have to pause the shopping trip for a little while" Rose came up to me switching off her ear-clip phone. I sighed but decided to cooperate, I was the eldest so I allowed her to lead me to where ever we were headed. We burst into the throne room and she released my hand which had been held captive.

"My dear we have a mission for you and your sisters.There are new-borns running rampant in Seattle and I thought that it may have something to do with the Cullens"Aro explained "I think its time for you to have a little fun but also you need to settle this dispute." He carefully evaluated my expression.It looked like he was shocked by the total calm on my face.

I smiled before making my next comment "Are there any boundaries on 'a little fun' cause I have a couple grudges to... work out?"

Before Aro could say anything Caius commented "NO killing,injuring,mysterious disappearances, permanetly scarring,permanent discolorization on a clan member,poisoning,'accidental' fires,turning back into a human,babyifying,changing soul mates around, disco balls to the head,ripping off limbs with baseball equipment,shrinking and sending a 'cullen' in the bottle,putting on national news,moving them acroos the country, or putting one in antartica and thats ones mate in canada." um I have a bit of a history.

"Can the girls come to observe" I pouted "and please with the disco balls."They nodded knowing I was good at getting what I wanted. I thought over everything that i has been told "What do I do?" I asked after thinking about it.

" We want you to go undercover as newborns to get inside the clan." Aro explained.It made sense, I could sneak human blood and still have an excuse for my eyes.

"When do we leave?"

"In an hour." I turned and freaked.

"Jane you help me pack,Heidi and.Rose,Chelsea and Cece we meet up at the airport in half an hour to grab a snack and than hang and.talk over.our assignment."I said then I grabbed Jane's arm and in seconds we were in my walk in closet.I began leafing through my shirts, I yanked out thirty and tossed them into my suitcase, Jane sent 9 pairs of converse flying,not to be beaten I pulled out 50 pairs of jeans and flung them so they would land folded and neat,8 brushes went hurtiling through the air,3 cases of makeup filled a whole suitcase and we were done. "Wait" I said "We need permanent spray paint, I think somebody their cars could take a paint job." We laughed and began putting everything from spray paint to silly string into my largest bag.

"Jane, I am about to say something I've never said before ... I want you to hold onto my prank bag, the Cullens would get suspicous if I had them." Her face exploded into a joyful smile. I was very protective of two things; my clothes, and my pranking. People have been trying to borrow my clothes forever, but unless you're my sisters or Hiedi,Jane, or Chelsea well they better get their head out of the clouds. I was very careful with pranking, I was the master.

* At the airport*

 I finished my 'snack' and then walked over to Cece and Rose. I looked at them with a look that can only be described as 'are you ready' look. They nodded and we boarded the plane.As soon as we were all on the Volturi's private plane took flight. Over the flight we made a game plan for how we would get into the cullens clan and how the girls could watch over without being scented.

*After the plane landed*

I said goodbye to the girls and they walked away to set up the plan. My sisters and I ran to the alley that was closest to the Cullens house.I backed into the corner and made all of our eyes look as red as possible.I sent my sisters waves of fake fear so that their empath couldn't tell we were faking and after I squished all the way into the corner with a look of pure pain and fear on my face I screamed.

I was screaming for one or two minutes and then the Cullens came running. I stared up with pain watering in my eyes and screamed again. One of them with black hair dropped to  her knees trying to reassure me that everything would be alright. I shook my head in a quick jerky motion and I pulled my sisters close to me." It burns my throat burns!" I screeched "He followed us, he BIT us" I couldn't bear to look at Caslisle's face so I let my eyes wander around the faces of the clan. I had met them all of them at the ball but they had been seperated.When I saw the hair color iddentical to mine something clicked. My family hair, with CARSLISLE CULLEN, there was only one person it could be my brother was ALIVE  after all these years of sadness IT WAS PAYBACK TIME!AND THAT WAS FINAL! 

They took us back to their house where they explained what had 'happened' to us. I went over to the piano and asked if my sisters and I could have a minute.They left (even though they could hear anywhere in the house) and I  began to play a song, I had sung it at the ball ,it was "She'll never love again". (@ i wrote that song and a life without you)

Edward came into the room and sat by me on the bench."Who wrote this" He asked.

"I did I've had a bit of trouble"He looked shocked.Wether it was because of the way I played, or the fact that a girl "my age" could have had troubles that could inspire this song well I didn't care enough to ask.

Edwards pov:

I heard a beautiful melody coming from down-stairs with a soft voice singing along."There's a girl crying in the night her heart was broken for the millionth time." I walked downstairs, I needed to know who wrote that.The girl downstairs had a look of sadness in her eyes as she sang  and her voice reminded me of someone.I searched my brain for who I was reminded of, it took me a minute or two but then I realized that all three girls reminded me of my sisters. Jasper noticed my immediate sadness and looked at me in worry. "It's fine" I said trying to assure him.He nodded but didn't look completely convinced.

@ thats that