Baseball

Arabellas pov:

"Jane I think Edward supects something" I said with a hushed voice.

"Just go along with acting like you have no idea until you deal with the vampires in Seattle" She said looking at me with reassuring eyes. I nodded and began to think of an excuse why we couldn't tell them our names right away.

I got up and motioned for my sisters to follow.As we walked to the feild, I told them the plan.When we got there Edward stared at us expectantly. "Well what are your names?"

"I'm Jessica, on my left is Alyssa, and on my right is Sophia." I said pointing to Rose on my left and Cecilia on my right.Edward looked like he was about to question but decided against it.I pulled out my bat which was black with a bright red set of lips with fangs poking out. Everyone laughed at my choice of decorum and I came up to bat. When the ball came flying towards me I knocked it out so far I swear it was in.Maine.I sprinted around the bases in half a second.Edward came back three seconds later with a triumphant grin plastered on his face and did a double take seeing me standing there chuckling.He eyes nearly popped out of his head and even Emmet was shocked.Carslisle came up to bat and was about to hit but the rain was already fading away.Emmet looked dissapointed but I suggested that we play truth or dare and he got this evil look in his eyes.

"You have no idea what you just did to us do you?"Rose came up to me and said wearily.I laughed, I was the queen of truth or dare.

When we got back to the house, I kicked us off. "Edward truth or dare?"I said with an evil laugh.

"Dare"He said looking uncertain.

"I dare you to go into town on top of your car while dancing like shakira and singing barbie girl and wearing a hula dancer outfit." If it were possible I think he would have paled. Emmet high fives means after Edward got dressed we piled in ( and on) the car. I drove all the way through town and made sure to take extra long on Bella's street. Bella stared out her window but when I yelled out truth or dare she nodded and laughed.When we drove back to the house it was Edwards turn.

"Jessica truth or dare?"

"Dare bring your best glitter but!" You could practically hear that 'ooooh its on' like in the.movies.No wait, that was Emmet.

"Alright I dare you to eat a pizza " I gagged and Alice ran to grab one.In seconds she was back and I shovedbit into my mouth. I finished it in a second, there was this power I copied from a vampire.who was mid-change so that I could eat human food and drink blood.

I smirked and licked my.lips.They stared at me for so long I did a little jig. We laughed and that was the end of our game.

@ sry itbtook so long my little cupcake warriors its just a filler chappy