the man in black

*Arabellas pov*

@ to all of you who noticed how short the last chappy was it is because this is mainly Arabella and possibly a few cullens I find their perspectives easier@

Oh! I am finally away from it all, I will never have to worry about seeing Dr.Cullen,or any of those horrible memories. My eyes flashed with wonder when I saw everybody in deep blood red cloaks but figured it was some.new fashion trend. I noticed someone in a black cloak (well its not that hard considering everyone else is in black), when they noticed me looking he waved me over.Cecilia grabbed Rosilias hand and my arm and ran towards the mysterious stranger. " You don't look like you live here, which means there is much you must see, please let me take you three beauties on a free tour of the castle." The man said pulling down his hood. I was shocked by his beauty and it took me a.moment to think.

"My sisters and I would love to attend."I said still somewhat amazed by this teens beauty " but before we go can I.ask your name?"

" Alec "He said before walking off to the castle enteranceway leaving us to follow. I could see my little sisters rushing to follow,but I however took a moment something about his skin and the eternal look lying in the back of his eye reminded me Dr.Cullen and that didn't sit well with me.I wiped the thought from my mind and ran up taking Alecs cold hard hand after all this was our clean slate.

I was in awe as we walked quickly through the palace moving gracefully past the twists and turns until we were confronted by two big doors made of what looked like 100 pound wood covered in ornate carvings.Alec gently pushed them open which shocked me it looked like those doors couldn't be opened by anyone but a weight lifter and that would be a challenge. 3 men sat in thrones and behind them there were three girls who looked like security guards.

"I thought we could use a snack" Alec snickered and for the first time I noticed that the men and their gaurds had bright red eyes. When I looked at the men on the right and left I felt pure terror, but when I looked at the man in the middle I couldn't be scared, I was ... happy content to spend my life with him.His eyes remained cold for a second but then it seemed like a flood of emotion he had been holding back for years exploded. I ripped my eyes away remembering the threat that was shown by their eyes and turned to my sisters only to find something transpiring that was nearly identical to what had gone down between the.middle one and I. the girls behind the men in the thrones advanced towards us and I screamed pushing my sisters behind me.Before they could get past the thrones the men occupying them blocked their path.The girls obiedently walked back to there spots behind the thrones.My sister got so scared that she started to quietly sob and Cecilia immediately began to try and reassure her. The one on the right immediately ran up to us but backed up when I hissed.Rosilia just began to sob more her fear heightened after seeing the man go from one place to another in less than a second. "What's your name and what do you want with us" I snarled glaring at the blonde one.

"Caius" he responded.

"WELL CAIUS BACK OFF OF MY FAMILY" He winced but took a step back and I heard a chuckle. I turned preparing to give someone the death glare.

"She would be an amazing vampire aro" the one on the left said with a snicker.Oh so that's what the middle ones name was.I took a second to process what he had said OMG He said VAMPIRE. Theresbsomething crazy going on here.