Edwards sisters Queens of the Volturi

this chapter takes place when Edward was human

__________________________________________________________________________________

Arabellas pov:

My arm burned protesting as I held my little sister Cecila up for the 3rd hour going on the 4th. I looked over at my brother who was holding Cecilia's twin ,Rosillia, and laughed knowing his arm was about to give way. It's considered unladylike to express utter strength and unmanly to be beaten out by a girl in something like strength but we both knew it I was the strongest. "DONE", the painter exclaimed FINALLY finishing our family portrait. I sighed in relief as I laid down the sleeping two year olds body chuckling as I watched my wimpy brother flop to the floor promptly after setting down the young Rosillia.

I curtsied to the painter who would be getting no payment, no he was sent by a young man who fancied me and was expressing his remorse for the loss of our father who was taken by a disease that also destroyed the life of my best friend. My eyes burned as I thought of my fathers last words " take care of thrm Arabella please my dark rose take care of my sun and moon your mom can't and your brother is a gentleman but he cannot be the motherly position please my dark rose" I turned to my brother and yanking him of the ground and asked "Edward can you get us some food its that or carrying the girls up to bed?" He jumped at the idea of lifting those girls and was out of the room preparing a meal for the family. I snickered expecting nothing less from him. I called out to my mom "Mom, Edward is preparing dinner would you like to come see the girls?"I waited, silence," Mom", still no reply.  

I ran upstairs and knocked into my moms room, crying out as I watched her throw up blood. "Edward EDWARD" I screamed in despair. I waited and in a few seconds my brother was at my side.

* Two years later* 

I rushed to the hospital insane with grief, and everyone stared at me as I burst through the door. Irritated I ignored them instead of snapping at them I took off to the third floor where they had kept my mother.She had survived for two years and unknown disease but now it took her life. I cried as the doctors explained what had happened in a light summarization, I cried when they took me to Dr.Cullen who very gently told me that unless I could bring my family together we would be seperated and go to orpahanages. At that I freaked "I HELD THIS FAMILY TOGETHER FOR 3 YEARS I WAS THE.MOM THE MOMENT MY DAD PASSED SO NO WE WILL NOT BE SEPERATED BUT TRUST ME IF I GET MY WAY YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO FAILED WILL BE THE ONES TO EXPLAIN TO MY LITTLE SISTERS THAT NO MOMMYS NEVER COMING HOME THEY'RE THREE I WAS THE ONE TO EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT DADDY WAS GONE I AM NOT DOING THAT AGAIN!" 

The doctor winced and it seemed like he knew that I would get my way after all its only respectful to grant someone a wish to express their feelings for my loss.

*9 years later* 

I wanted to die inside, I just lost my brother to the disease that took my mother. I saw Dr.Cullen again and he had a look of pure fear on his face when he saw my eyes,swirling with blue and tints of silver they weren't the kind of eyes you forget,of course I wasn't the kind of person you forgot either. This was the man who doubted my ability to care for a family that was falling apart, my ability to do the last thing my father will ever ask of me. I don't care if its 100 years from now if he was alive my face would haunt him my voice would traumatize him for life because it would be tinted with the same hatred it is now. 

@ so thats chapter one like it? Hate it? any feedback? you want toast? fudge sounds tasty? you're confused by my questions? you like purple monkey socks? a unicorn took control of your body? Is its name charlie? very well tell charlie i say hi? is that even a question? I don't know so I'm gonna end my randomness. Bye my little cupcake warriors