BUH-BYE

Edwards pov: There was something about those girls. I wanted to protect them, but for no reason! I felt like they were lying about their names, but I had no proof. I heard a quick crack as I set my foot down again,pacing relentlessly. Before I could look for the source of the noise, I was flying downstairs. I landed on my face, much to Emmet's amusment. "What are you doing?" I heard Carslisle say from upstairs.

"Deciding." A harsh voice cut through the air, unlike those of anyone who I had heard in this house before.

"A, we can't. Just let us tell them, and it will be so so much easier!" Tell WHAT? I attempted to read someone's mind, but it was blocked. Why couldn't I get in? Who were these girls? Why did I want to protect them? What the he** was going on? 

 Arabella's pov:

"I'm going out for a snack. Girls?" My sisters eagerly jumped at the chance to have some fresh blood. I turned to Carslisle. "This discussion IS over." I leaped from the window, speeding into the forest. My sisters were quick to catch up.

"I say we leave, but I'm not the only one who deserves to decide." I stated, stopping after 20 miles.

"Let's go. I need to see Caius, Cece needs to see Marcus, and I know you miss Aro." Rosilia said, hope filling her voice.

"She's right, I miss Marcus, and Dr.Cullen is just uggh" Cece agreed, sneering at the word 'Dr.Cullen'

We sped back to the house, and threw all of our stuff into our bags in the blink of an eye, and before anyone could even breath, were racing towards the airport. Our pivate jet was already waiting with Jane, ready to lift off at any moment because of my call to Aro. As the jet started, I could see the Cullens running up to the gate, staring at our jet. Through my window, I flipped Carslisle the bird, and we were off into the sky.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I know its short :( but the next chapter will be long I promise! I just felt like I needed to give you something after all this time, so here we are my little cupcake warriors!