Just Remember

IMPORTANT

The story is being re-edited and changed. This chapter has not been re-edited yet and does not fit the story line of the previous chapters. 

Don't read this chapter until it has been re-edited to fit the previous chapters. 

Titles will be changed to  say "Chapter #- Edited" once they have been edited and fit the story. 

If you are in the middle of reading the story, you can finish reading it but it is being changed and redone to be very different. If you would rather start over and read the new version, it is being updated regularly.

-------

Cole's POV

It's been almost a week since I've seen my mate now and I can't take it anymore. I still cant get her wolf out of my head when she snarled at me in the Kaiden's village. My wolf has been howling for her every night but she still hasn't come around.

'She's staying with the Kaiden! She doesn't want me.' I growled to my wolf every time he starts up again.

'No! She belongs with us. She's the Luna of the pack! She has to come back. It's Jason's fault. He stole her away from us!'

'Well she's happy with him or she would have come back. I just want her to be happy. Why don't you?!'

'Because she's my mate! She belongs with me.'

'Yeah well she's his mate too!' I snarled as I heard a knock on my door.

"What?" I called out a bit too harsh from my sour mood as the door slowly open, revealing Sarah standing behind it, silent.

"What Sarah?" I asked, she looked at my with pity as she began.

"There's someone here that needs to speak with you."

I slowly went downstairs with her as I ran through my head all of the people it could be. Before I hit the bottom step my wolf jumped, making my ears prick up.

'Mate!' he yelped as I made my way into the living room. Sitting on the couch was Audrey, making my heart stop, seeing her. I didn't know whether to be mad or extremely happy that she was here.

"Cole." she said making my blood rise.

I remember why I should be mad at her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"I came to talk." Were her only words. We just sat there, starring at each other forever. Slowly my mom and dad made their way into the living room sitting across the room on the other couch. I stayed standing mostly because I didn't want to sit next to either of them right now.

"So you came here, after you betrayed your own pack, thinking you could just waltz in here, to talk?"

She didn't say anything as she just looked at me, studying me.

"Pretty much." she said matter of fact.

I just rolled my eyes and crossed me arms over my chest. "Well then, since we've had this lovely little chat, I think we're done here." I said turning to go back up the stairs.

"I did not come all this way here for that." she said, making me stop and turn back to her.

"Oh, then by all means, continue." I said walking back and sitting down on the last empty seat away from everyone else.