Thanks World Really

IMPORTANT

The story is being re-edited and changed. This chapter has not been re-edited yet and does not fit the story line of the previous chapters. 

Don't read this chapter until it has been re-edited to fit the previous chapters. 

Titles will be changed to  say "Chapter #- Edited" once they have been edited and fit the story. 

If you are in the middle of reading the story, you can finish reading it but it is being changed and redone to be very different. If you would rather start over and read the new version, it is being updated regularly.

-------

Jason's POV

After we got Audrey some of Ellie's clothes to wear, we made our way to the village market to find some breakfast. We might live in a forest, but we have at least over 200 Kaiden living here including the women and children.

As we made it into the market hand in hand, almost everyone turned and looked at us, hushing their conversations as they eyes us. Slowly they started turning back around once receiving a harsh glare from me.

Beside me I felt Audrey cower back as people watched her, but I gave her hand a light squeeze and she returned a thankful smile.

"Hi Audrey!" Ellie said as she hopped up beside us trying to lighten the mood. She was smiling like a fool making my laugh a little. "What?" she asked, "I'm happy." she explained.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked still laughing quietly at her.

"Because I get to spend the day with you guys. It's not every day I get a day off." she beamed.

"You have a job here? What do you do?" Audrey finally spoke up, overcoming her shyness about everyone starring at her.

"I help make the clothes and everything, like sewing and stuff. It's totally boring but it's a job someone has got to do, right? So what's with all the starring weirdoes?" Ellie asked picking up on some of the eyes still watching us.

"Just not used to a shifter yet I guess." Peyton said with Rosie in her arms, coming up besides us smiling at Audrey. "But they'll get over themselves eventually."

"I hope so." I heard Audrey mumble under her breath. I squeezed her hand again and smiled at her as she rolling her eyes playfully at me.

"Why don't y'all come get some breakfast. I've got fresh fruit picked yesterday for you." Peyton said putting Rosie down and taking her hand to follow with us.

"Thanks Peyton. That would be awesome." Ellie said taking Audrey's other hand and pulling her along with her, eager to eat. I heard Audrey's stomach growl softly and laughed to myself.

I realized she hasn't eaten anything since early afternoon yesterday. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked as we were practically dragged. She just shrugged her shoulders and continued on quietly.

As we got their Peyton practically threw fruit at us as she sold plenty to the other people, all who gave a curious look to Audrey as they went by.

"Hi Miss Audrey!" Rosie giggled as she jumped into Audrey's arms, making them both laugh. Audrey lost her balance and fell backward, making sure to keep Rosie off the ground as she fell.

"Rosie!" Peyton and I said at the same time. "Be careful" Peyton added as she laughed behind her table with piles of fruit.

"Its fine." Audrey laughed as she got up, holding Rosie on her hip, looking like she'd been around children forever as she talked and giggled with Rosie. She would make an amazing mother one day. I thought to myself before I shook my head, trying to get those thoughts out of my head.