Chapter 19- Edited

Cole's POV

"He does now." I said sternly, a low growl leaking through my voice. My wolf was growling at the thought of my mates heart belonging to another and tried to surface but I continued to push him back down, needing to hear her explanation before I lost control.

"Cole.." she said, jumping up from where I she had been sitting looking at me with worried eyes, startled that I had heard their conversation.

"Cole, now calm down. This isn't too big of a deal." my mom said standing, holding out her hands to calm me. I just growled at her and she sighed and sat back down.

"Not a big deal?" I said a little too loudly for it being 2 in the morning. Audrey instantly shrunk back, flinching at my harsh tone. "And, what? You just forgot to tell me this because.." I said turning back to her crossing my arms over my chest.

"For one," she said taking a deep breath, speaking with a little more confidence. "I just figured this out today, and second maybe I didn't say anything yet because I knew you would act like this. I'm just as confused as you are so why don't we just talk about this before we get angry."

I just shook my head, growling. "No, we're not going to talking about this. How could you even think about this other man, even after we've already mated. You are mine." I said, my voice dripping with alpha command.

Audrey stood and put her hands on her hips, looking determined. "I am not a possession that you can just claim like that. I am your mate and I would appreciate if you would respect me like your mate instead of your object." she snarled at me.

I couldn't help but let my wolf take control of me. I saw fear run through Audrey's eyes as I knew she had seen my eyes go pitch black when my wolf took over.

"You will NOT see him! You are not anything except mine and you will act that way or you will not be treated as the Luna of this pack. I swear I'll rip his head from his shoulders if you even dare look at him!" I bellowed through the Alpha's study.

Audrey's eyes were engulfed with anger as I spit out my words towards her. "I will not be your Luna if you threaten me and treat me with such a lack of respect." she growled, not backing down from my wolf.

I let out an ear shattering snarl but she didn't move one inch as she just scowled at me. "I am your Alpha and you will listen to me!" I snarled in her face. My mom jumped up and put her hand on Audrey's shoulder, pulling her away from me as I began to shake with rage.

My wolf was beyond furious. She dared to belong to another when I had already marked her. How dare someone else even look at her?

My upper lip pulled back to show my elongated canines as she continued to stand there, scowling at me like I was a young pup in trouble. "You are my mate and you will do as I say!" My Alpha voice rang clear through the entire house as I was sure I had woken up more than a few people in the house now.

"I already do as you say! I have done nothing wrong. I never even spoke to Jason!" she yelled before stopping herself, realizing she gave her other mates name away.

"Jason?!" I bellowed again.

"Cole, that's enough." my mom's voice ran into my thoughts of the rage I was feeling towards the man that almost ruined my mates life in the first place.

"He's the one that left you when we were little! He didn't give a crap about you when he left you with your parents to be beaten, did he? And now you say he's your other mate? How can you be so stupid? That rogue can't even keep his own life in order..." My anger for the better of me, the words spilling out of my mouth. "But I guess two rogues go well together."