They give you a gift

// Thanks for stopping by! I'm soooo sorry if I take a long time to update! Enjoy!

💙 Goggles 💙

"Hey, Hey! Y/n?!" Your boyfriend, Goggles said to you. You turned your attention away from your phone.

"What's up?" You replied.

"Look at this!" Goggles held out a pair of goggles identical to the ones he wears, "Now we can be twins!"

"Wow! Thanks!" You said, happily putting the goggles on your head.

"Let's go do some turf war to show them off!" Goggles suggested, taking your wrist and dragging you to the tower.

💚 Rider 💚

"Hey, Y/N?" Rider asked. You both were buying some new gear for yourselves for an upcoming tournament.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"Didn't you need some (ability)?" Rider asked, holding up your favorite peice of gear. You squealed and took the gear from him.

"I need it, I need it, I need it!" You said, clutching the gear to your chest.

"I'll buy it for you." Rider proposed.

"Really? You don't have to." You said. Rider shook his head and gave you the money, and you cheerfully skipped to the cash register to pay for the item.

💗 Aloha 💗

"Y/n, you don't treat yourself enough! You can't just spend all of you money on gear or weapons!" Aloha said, leaning back in his chair. You both were hanging around inkopolis square.

"But I need this stuff." You replied.

"You can't just always buy what you need. Here." Aloha gave you a small bag.

"What's this..?" You asked, taking the bag and looking inside. A new video game that you'd wanted for a while was inside.

"Thanks, Aloha, you didn't have to. I could've bought it." You said. He smiled and shook his head.

💘 Army 💘

You and Army were getting ready for a tournament. You were putting on your gear when Army approached you with a can.

"Since you're a new member, you're going to need this." Army gave you the can, "It's face paint."

"Ooh! I get to look cool too!" You said cheerfully. You opened up the can and looked at the black liquid.

"You put it on like this." Army said, dipping his finger in the paint and painting a line under each of his eyes. You did the same, except slightly sloppier.

"Cute..." Army said under his breath, quiet enough that you couldn't hear.

Mask

You and Mask were lazing around the apartment, as usual.  You on your phone while Mask stared up at the ceiling in thought.

"Why don't you get something nice." He said, handing you a $20 bill.

"Eh?  Are you tipping me?  I'm not a waitress y'know..." You said.

"I mean, I could've just bought you something.  But then it would be a waste if you didn't like it." Mask replied.

"That's true." You said, shoving the money in your pocket.

💛 Prince 💛

You were sitting in front of the TV, playing video games like usual.  Prince went to the store to get food and stuff.

"Y/N-chan!  I'm home!  I got you something special!" Prince said happily, setting his bags on the counter and digging through them.

"Eh?  What?" You said, pausing your game and walking to him.

"Here!  I hope you love it!" He smiled and handed you a plastic box that looked like a cardboard box.  You messed with it and pressed a button accidentally.

"Meow!" A kitty peeked out of the box and swiped at where you pressed.

"It's a bank!  Watch..." Prince took a coin from his pocket and pressed it down on the food dish button, and the cat popped out again, swiping the coin into the bank.

"It's adorable!  Thank you" You said happily.

"Really?  You're welcome!  I was worried you wouldn't like it!" Prince replied, a sparkle in his eyes as he'd made you happy.

// Uff, I feel like they're out of character.