Chapter 7

Maeter, Callie and dexter sit on the grass. Suddenly a shadow pops up. Cameron is that you? asked Maeter. No it's me said Renamon with a grin. Damn Renamon you have a lot of blood on you said dexter. I know cause I just killed Anthony and Cameron said Renamon. God damn it said Maeter as he charges at Renamon. He tackles her so hard her back goes out of place. Awww fuck said Renamon. Dexter goes and curb stomps her in the face. Her teeth fall out of her mouth with lots of blood coming out. Renamon then sees Callie and runs towards her and stabs her eye. Callie screams in pain. AHHHH! Yelled Callie. Renamon then chops her head off. Callie head rolls into the sewers. Okay dexter this is what we have to do we are gonna grab her legs and slam the shit out of her said Maeter. Okay let's do this said dexter. They both start charging and pick up Renamon up by her legs and slam her really hard. Renamon tries to get up but she can't stand up. Suddenly a bright light comes on from the sky. It's the swat team said dexter. Finally this nightmare will be over. Armored vans pop up in front of them and charges at Renamon. We've been looking for you said some guy. Who are you? asked Maeter. I am Danny cabiness but you can call me mr cabiness replied the guy. Why where you looking for her asked dexter. Cause I made her in my lab said mr cabiness. Why did you make her asked Maeter. Cause she was gonna be made for kids at my new restaurant but she escaped and turned psycho said mr cabiness. Well dang said dexter. The swat team throw Renamon into the truck and drive off. What's gonna happen to her? asked Maeter. Killed or tested on said mr cabiness as he walks off. Well dexter let's never talk about this again said Maeter. Agreed replied dexter. The guys walk to there houses and try to forget all this stuff that happened..