Chapter 6 part 2

Maeter goes and sees a map of the location. He goes and picks it up. He thinks for a sec and sees there is a security office. Okay here's the plan said Maeter. "One of those is gonna go to the security office and looks on the Cameras". I will said Cameron. There is also a basement exit threw all these hallways. "I gonna be on the phone and he will tell me where Renamon is". So we can avoid her said Maeter. Cameron starts to walk to the office while the others start walking towards the exit. Over at the office Cameron turns on the Cameras. Okay Renamon is upstairs right now said Cameron. Maeter And dexter goes to open the big iron door that leads to the basement. Anthony hops in and sees nothing but darkness. Damn why is it so dark said Anthony. Callie walks in also and sees nothing. Jesus Christ it's dark said Callie. Dexter and Maeter walk in also and turn on there flashlights. Cameron is there Cameras in the basement asked Maeter. Negative replies Cameron. Okay tell us if Renamon comes down here said Maeter. I will said Cameron. Cameron looks at the Cameras again and sees Renamon walking down the main stairs. Oka Maeter she is Down stairs right now said Cameron. Maeter tells the others to go forward.