Chapter 4

Okay guys let's try to have a good night and drink some alcohol. Yeah! Yelled Michael. They all start to drink a little. Mean while outside Cameron's house Renamon is walking to a supply shop. She walks in and sees one guy. Hi and welcome to sharps r us said the guy. Do y'all have any chainsaws? asked Renamon. Yes of course we do said the guy. Great said Renamon. Suddenly she scratches the shit out of his face. AHHHH FUCK yelled the guy. She picks him up and throws him into the electricity box. He quickly dies with white pus coming out. Haha this will do good said Renamon as she takes a chainsaw. Over at Cameron's house everyone is about to go to bed except Maeter and Cameron. They went out to smoke a cigarette and talk about what happened. So Maeter why has Renamon came back for us? Asked Cameron. She must be mad that she didn't finish the job replied Maeter. But what I don't understand is how I she is still alive said Cameron. What you mean said Maeter. Well she got shot in the head said Cameron as he smokes. Well that does seem oddly strange said Maeter. Suddenly a chainsaw starts up. What the hell is that said Maeter. They hear a scream from the house. I'm gonna check said Cameron. He starts to run up the stairs and sees Luis body in half. What the hell happened said Cameron. Michael and the others run up the stairs. and say that Renamon is down stairs right now. Cameron calls Maeter to bring the shotgun into the house.