Chapter 4 part 2

A few minutes later Maeter comes walking in to the house and sees Renamon. He old friend how you been? Asked Maeter. I've been great my dude replied Renamon. Hey you wanna see something cool? Asked Maeter. Yeah sure replied Renamon. Maeter points the shit gun at her and pulls the trigger. Renamon gets hit in the chest and starts bleeding out. Is this suppose to effect me? Asked Renamon. Suddenly Renamon wounds start healing it self in a matter of a second. Oh my god said Maeter with a surprised face. Renamon gives Maeter an evil look and starts charging at him. He quickly dodges her attack and runs out the kitchen. Seconds later Eddie walks into the kitchen and looks at Renamons boobs. He walks up to her and says. Man I'm about to motorboat theses patty's said Eddie as he was slapping his hands. Suddenly he puts his face in her tittys and start making boat noises. Renamon looks down and grabs his head. Eddie looks up and says hi sexy how are you. Suddenly Renamon grabs the chainsaw and cuts threw his head open. NOOOO EDDIE MY BROTHER!! yelled Cameron. Suddenly Cameron superman punches Renamon in the face. Cameron get back here said Maeter. No I'm gonna avenge Eddie said Cameron. Suddenly Renamon grabs Camerons throat with her huge hand. Renamon picks up the chainsaw with the other and tries to start it. It won't start said Renamon. Cameron then elbows her eye and gives her a black eye. She looks back at him and grins. So you wanna play hard said Renamon. She starts to make her big claws go threw his throat. Suddenly Maeter hits Renamon in the back of her head with the end of the shotgun. She lets him go and Cameron runs off. Maeter runs with him also. Cameron you almost got yourself killed. I know I just had a lot of rage. The group runs to the rv and drive off again. But the rv is spilling out gasoline in the road.