Chapter 3

Later that morning Cameron and Cody go to the woods to find more fire wood. Hey Cody do you believe me and Maeter about Renamon? Asked Cameron. No not really said Cody as he laughs. God damn it said Cameron. Suddenly Anthony comes from behind and punches them. Fuck you bitch said Cody. Anthony starts to laugh and run back to camp. Anthony so weird sometimes said Cameron. True replied Cody. The boys walk by a lake and see a body in the water. What the hell is that said Cody. I think that's a dead body cause look at all that blood on its back. They look even closer and see stab marks on the body. I'm leaving said Cody. Yeah same said Cameron. They run back to camp and tell everyone what they saw. Guys we just found a dead body said Cody. Your lying said dexter. No I'm not said Cody. Well let's go see it said Eddie. They all and try to find it but it's gone. Where the hell is it? asked Cody. It's gone said Cameron. I knew y'all were lying said dexter. But we where to said Cody. They all walk back to camp and see Michael fight Anthony. Not this shit again said Cameron. Why does everyone keep fighting said Eddie. Anthony fuck hit my back out of no where said Michael. Anthony falls on the ground dying of laughter. Let's all jump him!! yelled Maeter from the back ground. They all start to kick him constantly till he stoped laughing. That's what you get said Cody. A scream is heard from the woods. Okay I'm not looking this time said Cameron. Michael runs and looks and sees Morgan's corpse bleeding out. What the hell said Michael. He starts to run back when suddenly something grabs him. He looks behind him and sees a tall yellow creator. Oh fuck said Michael. Renamon goes for a stab but Michael dodged it and punches her right in the nose. She starts to get even more angry and starts trying to stab him. He dodges all of it and runs to the group. We have to go now said Michael. Why so early? Asked Cameron. Cause Renamon is here replied Michael. Cameron's eye widen and runs to start the rv. Michael goes and gets everyone. 5 minutes later everyone is ready to go. Fuck Renamon is back said Maeter. Cameron hits the steering wheel and yells fuck. He starts to drive off when suddenly he hears something on the roof....