Chapter 5

The rv pulls over to huge hotel with no one in it. Cameron and dexter walk up to the counter and ask to rent out a couple hotel rooms. That will be a total of 25.00 said the guy. Why so cheap asked dexter. Cause today it's a discount day said the man. Well must be are lucky day said Cameron. Dexter and Cameron went to tell everyone that the rooms are ready. They all walk up the stairs and go to there rooms. Cody and Michael go downstairs to get a bucket of water to prank destiny. Okay you ready for this asked Michael. Hell yeah this is gonna be funny as fuck said Cody. They all walk upstairs and see destiny sleeping. Okay here we go In 3...2...1 said the two. SPLASH! Destiny gets up fast and looks at Michael and Cody. Fuck you guys said destiny. Michael and Cody start laughing there asses off. Destiny looks behind them and sees renamon with a knife. G...g...guys said destiny. What is it now? asked Cody. Behind you said destiny. Remake closes the door and walks up to the three. Fuck when is she gonna go already said Michael. Cody picks up a wooden chair and smacks Renamon in the face. She spits out blood and looks at Cody and grins. Well fuck this said Cody. He opens the window and jumps out. SLAM! His body hit the ground and looks like raw beef. Renamon looks back at destiny and Michael trying to escape but the door won't budge. Let's get this show on the road said Renamon. She grabs michaels hair and pulls his head back. What are you doing? asked Michael. Imma cut your throat replied Renamon. She puts the knife on the his throat and cuts it wide open. Michaels corpse bleed out on his neck. Some of his blood got on renamons fur. She walks up to destiny and starts stabbing her constantly. Stab after stab after stab. Destinys body had at least 30 holes before Renamon stopped.