9 ~ Will Dont Go ~ 9

Author's POV
———

"Will... yeah I'm here. I need to talk to you too."
Will hears Mike while holding the walkie talkie in his hands. Tears streaming down his face.

"Come over my house right away.. over and out." Will says and pulls the little antenna down.

Will sits in his bed and just stares into nothingness.. he stops crying. Will wand to confront Mike. He has been ignoring Will and hanging out with Eleven more. He doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. All he can think of is 'did he kiss her?' 'Does he Love her?'

Will doesn't wanna lose Mike. He just wants the girl dead. He doesn't care about her at all. Even if she helped everyone find him and bring him home he wants her long gone. She took his boyfriend away from him. The love of his life.

Will don't know what to do anymore..

Then 10 minutes later he suddenly hears a soft knock on his door.

Will got up and slowly walked towards it and he opens it. It's Mike.

Will walks back to his bed sits down. Mike closes the door and slowly goes to sit down next to the small boy.

Mike not looking away from Will. Will is looking down at his feet.

"Will... will, please look at me." Mike says.

Will slowly looks up at Mike. Mike sees that Will has been crying. He sees that his eyes are puffy and red.

Mike goes in to kiss Will but gets stopped by Will's hand on his chest pushing him away gently. "No.." Will says shaking his head.

"I don't want to kiss you until you answer my question.." Will says looking upwards at Mike.

"W-what is it." Mike says getting worried.

"Did you kiss her?.." Will says not breaking eye contact. But Mike breaks his eye contact. "Mike... look at me.." Will says.

"Did.. did you kiss her Mike??" Will says and you can here the pain in his voice. Will was about to cry. But he managed to hold it back.

Mike finally looks at Will. Tears rolling down his cheek.

Mike nods.

Will's eyes widen. The two boys still looking into each other's eyes. Will looks down because he can't hold it back anymore. Tears started to roll down his face so fast. He buried his face into his hands. He sobs loudly.

"W-why mike why!" Will says crying.

"I-I I don't know okay!!" Mike says and he begins to cry.

"Do you love her Mike?" Will says and looks Mike dead in the eyes. Mike starts to look down at his shoes.

"Mike do you love her I said!!" Will says sobbing and his voice cracks a bit.

"I don't know!!! Stop yelling at me!" Mike yells back.

"I have every reason to yell at you Mike! You fucking kissed her! You took her on dates and everything I know it Mike! Your a bad liar!! You love her I know you do!" Will screams.