3 ~ The Note ~ 3

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LOTS OF VIOLENCE AND GAY SLURS SO JUST A WARNING ⚠️

                        ——————————

Author's POV

The whole crew walks down the stairs and sees Will and Mike all cuddled up to each other.
They all stand in shock. Will still has his head buried into the pillow. And one of them finally spoke and broke the silence.

"Mike, Will? What are you guys doing?" Lucas asks still in shock.

"I-I uh-um I" Mike says speechless.

"I knew something was going on with you two, why you both haven't been speaking with us." Dustin says. "But... I-I didn't expect this..".

Will starts sobbing. "I-I'm sorry.." Mike pulls him into a tight hug to comfort him and calm him down.

"It's okay Will. There is nothing wrong with it at all, and Mike I wish you would have told us." Lucas says, accepting that his 2 best friends have a thing for each other. "You guys know we would never ever hate you guys for this, all the matters is that the two of you are happy." Max says smiling at the 2 boys.

Will looks up at the whole crew confused, tears still streaming down his face. Mike gently wipes away Will's tears. "We're glad that you accept, I was afraid that you guys wouldn't accept us." Mike says soft and quiet. Will looks up at Mike. "What do you mean Mike, were not even dating?" Will says softly. Mike takes a deep breath and begins to ask. "Will, I wanna be more then just friends, after that night I automatically fell for you...Will, do wanna be my boyfriend?" Will's eyes widened, Will's face turned the brightest its ever been. "Yes... of course I'll be your boyfriend." The both boys smile ear to ear. Both the boys felt like they had Fireworks that haven't gone off yet, they both leaned in for a kiss, and then their lips met, once again. Then the fireworks go off. Both the boys face lighten up and they automatically feel much better.

"Awww!" Max says happy for the two.

"We should leave you two alone" Lucas Says.

"Yeah, we just came here to check up on you two since you guys haven't been speaking to us lately, we were just really concerned, but now we understand." Dustin says smiling. "See you guys in school" Max says as the whole crew walk back upstairs.

"I love you so much Will." Mike says giving Will a big warm and loving smile.

"I love you so much too Mike, I'm glad I can call you mine.." Will says returning the smile.

They both resumed cuddling and they eventually fell asleep, they slept throughout the night intertwining their legs.

———

2 weeks since the crew found out and saw Mike ask out Will in front of them and they have never been so happy for the two boys. And the two have never been that happy in a while ever since Will went to the upside down. Will and Max became really good friends in the past 2 weeks after that. Max helps out Will a lot, like about relationships and all. But last week two people came back to school, two people he thought he would never see again..

———

Will wakes up on a Thursday morning, its raining pretty hard out today but Will still is in a very happy mood, he does what he usual does to look presentable for the world, he gets his clothes on and walk into the kitchen and sits down on the couch waiting for his mom to come out the bathroom so that she can take him to school, he can't take his bike because of the weather, his mom don't want Will to get sick. Will waits for another minute and his mom finally gets out.