2 ~ Ill Never Hurt You ~ 2

Author's POV

It's been a week since Will and Mike had that kiss and that's all Will had on his mind. He just couldn't get Mike out of his head no matter how hard he tried. All he could think about was how soft Mikes lips felt on his, all the cute little freckles on his face, his perfectly wavy hair, his perfect brown eyes, everything was just Perfect. Just .. Ughh HEART EYES.. but after that night they haven't spoken to each other.. It's like.. Mike didn't know Will was there.. and in school Mike usually asks Will for help with his assignments cause Will is kinda better in school then Mike.. but ever since that night Will noticed Mike struggling with his work but Mike don't even try to ask Will for help.. it's like he don't even try to talk to him.. Every time Will gets home from school Will just sits in his room and cries cries and cries, he cries until his stomach hurts, sometimes he just can't cry anymore and he feels empty, you know that feeling where you just really need to get it out, Just scream and cry, but you can't and you just have this feeling.. a numb feeling, but you really just wanna get it all out? That feeling.

Joyce wakes Will up to get ready for school today, Will always wakes himself up for school but Joyce noticed that he hasn't been waking up until like 1pm.

"Will honey. It's time to get up now" Joyce says with a very soothing soft tone.

Will opens his eyes and he automatically thinks about Mike, but he tries to ignore it. Joyce smiles and walks out the room so that Will can get ready. Will sits up for a while, the feeling is there again.. but he shakes it off and continues to get up. He gets any clothing from his dresser cause he doesn't feel like doing anything today. He didn't shower and he feels like shit, he doesn't have the energy for anything at all.

He walks into the kitchen and makes himself a little snack cause Joyce is in the shower. Will slowly eats his snack and then gets up to let his mom know he is gonna be leaving for school now.

Will knocks "mom, I'm gonna head out now, I love you!" He says, forcing his words out.

"I love you have a great day, ride safe!"

Will walks out the door and gets on his bike and rides to school, today everything looks calm, the sun is shining bright and the wind is blowing just a little bit, the breeze feels nice on his face, he closes his eyes for a second and takes a deep breath and then BAM!

Will rode over a big branch laying in the middle of the road which made him lose control. He falls really hard off his bike, he scraped his elbows and knees, and he hit his face hard on the burning hot road, he cut his face and it starts to bruise up.

Will sits there in pain trying hard not to cry, he doesn't cry but he notices he was bleeding a little through his clothes. He gets up and brushes his clothes off and pick up his bike and continues to ride off to school.

As he arrives he drops off his bike next to his friends as usual, he notices nobody is waiting for him at the entrance, he walks in the doors looking down at his feet, he gets to his locker and starts to put some of his things in his locker and he hears a familiar voice behind him. "Hey." He turns around and sees Mike standing there with a sorry look on his face. "Oh.. Hey." Will turns around and continues to put his things away and as he was about to close his locker Mike notices the bruise and blood on his face, he grabs Will's shoulders to have him face Mike.

"Omg will are you okay? What happened?" Mike says really worried about his friend.

"I'm fine." Will says annoyed and also hurt.
Will quickly closes his locker and walks off.
But of course a very concerned and caring Mike follows him into the bathroom.

"Will what's wrong?" Mike asks.

"Why do you care so much!" Will says turning around with tears streaming down his face.