7 ~ Im So Inlove ~ 7

Author's POV
———

When Mike broke into Will's room he couldn't believe his eyes... there he was... the love of his life, the only one Mike can depend on and the only one who he felt like cared for him since the day they met. Just standing on a chair with a rope hanging from his ceiling fan, he was about to give up... his hands bloodied and bruised.. his drawings and broken pencils all over the floor.

"Will!! What the fuck..." Mike says still sobbing. He begins to walk towards Will.

"Stay back Mike!! Don't come near me or I'll jump!" Will says with anger and sadness.

Mike stands there not knowing what to do. He doesn't know if he should listen to Will or risk it and try to get him down without Will kicking the chair...

"Please.... W-Will.. don't do it please! Please baby.... I love you to much I can't bare to lose you... I don't know what I would do without you!" Mike says sobbing and his voice cracking.

"Please Will... please.." Mike drops down on his knees and cries. Will stands on the chair with tears streaming down his face watching Mike break down in tears. Will doesn't know what to do anymore. He doesn't know if he should stay or if he should he go. "Mike..." Will says quietly. Mike doesn't look at him... be he hears him. "Mike... look at me.." Will says again. "I love you so much Mike..." Will says and Mike slowly looks up at Will. Mike begins to stand up. "Will please don't do it. For me... for everyone. You are so precious and your amazing Will. Your so beautiful Will. I can't lose you. I wanna be with you forever..." Mike says still sobbing. His eyes getting very puffy and red.

"I-I don't no what to do anymore Mike... I don't know man.." Will still crying hard.

"Please come down baby. I promise I won't tell anybody okay, if that's what you want, I'll do anything for you Will.. and you know that right? Anything..." Mike says looking Will in his beautiful hazel eyes.

Will still standing there. Mike knows that Will ain't coming down and he thinks that his only option is to jump.. he could see it in his eyes.

Mike stands there watching Will. Watching his every move. He sees Will move his feet a bit to the edge getting ready to kick the chair out the way..

Mike acts fast and runs up to Will and stands on the chair with him. He grabs into Will and he holds him. He holds him so tight. Mike holds him from behind. His arms around his waist. Will beings to kick and scream. "NO NO MIKE.." Will says screaming and sobbing kicking trying to leave Mikes grip. But he can't. "I wanna die!!! I wanna die mike I wanna die.... I w-wanna die..." he sobs loudly, his words fading off. Then he finally stops kicking a screaming. Will and Mike's sobs fill the room..

Mike slowly takes the rope off of him. Still holding him very tight. Mike steps down and picks up Will and they are now hugging. Both sitting on the floor crying...

"Please don't ever do this again Will... please don't scare me like this..." Mike begins to say. Voice cracking. Will doesn't say anything.

After a little while, Mike looks at Will and he fell asleep in Mikes arms. Mike slowly and steady starts to move Will to pick him up. He slowly puts Will down on his bed and he tucks him in. Will moves around almost waking up but he falls back to sleep. Mike watching Will for a moment. He then starts to clean up his room. He picks up all his coloring utensils. Some are broken but he doesn't throw them away. He knows how much Will loves to draw. He picks up all the ripped up papers. He ripped some of his drawings up.