Nine

Imani Vasquez

I woke up with a huge headache from last night. I got drunk like mad drunk and crashed. I don't even remember what happened after my mom told me what happened. I got up and shut my eyes so the thumping of my head would stop. I opened them and Chris was sleep and snoring in the bed. I got up and got undressed down to nothing. I looked for clothes but none of mine were in the room. I looked through Chris things and saw a huge black pyramid sweater. I put it on and found some small black socks and put those on. I felt hands around my waist and knew who it was.

"Why you up?"

"I don't know maybe because it's 10 in the morning,"

"That's early baby,"

I turned and Remembered he got drunk to and probably still was.

"Chris who am I?"

"Karrueche the hell?" He grunted.

I shook my head and kept looking for my clothes,he pulled me closer this time his grip was mad tight.

"I ain't drunk Imani I know it's you,"

"Then don't call me baby," I shrugged.

"Imani, shut up..."

I turned around. He had nerve, I had barely known him for a week and he was testing my patience.

"Nigga, don't tell me when the fuck to shut up, You want me I don't want you and damn sho don't need you," I spat.

I was bitter from a lot of things.  I knew he didn't deserve that sentence but he was annoying me.

"Repeat that one more time," He said in my ear pulling me closer to him.

"I- I'm sorry,"

"You been saying sorry...."

He slid his hands to my ass gripping it then massaging it.

"But your still getting out of line..."

He squeezed my ass and slightly gripped my neck. I moaned softly and tried to talk.

"I'm sorry dude," I said sort of laughing at what I said.

He slid his hand to my body and started rubbing me.