Sixteen

*A/N: Unedited*

Christopher Maurice Brown

September 2014

"So are you coming backstage or nah?" I asked this blonde.

She had a decent body and a decent face, she was just kinda average but she was willing to give a nigga head so I was down.

She nodded and I waved for her to come to my room backstage as people started to leave my room, I locked the door and sat on the couch. She looked at me with an enticing look and sat at the edge of the couch. Instantly I knew something was off about this girl.

"Um, Christopher... I need a favor,"

Fuuuck no.

"Whatchu want ma," I said trying to hold in how pissed I was. This bitch real tryna trap a nigga.

"I would like, to have a sperm donation by you.... You don't have to pay child support when the babies born, all I need is for you to be in the child's life," She offered smiling.

"Man, get the fuck out," I said waving her off.

I got up and opened the door for her to leave.

"No, j-Just hear me out,"She stuttered.

"Just get out before I get security," I said waving her away.

She literally stared at me and began faking up some tears. I yelled security and immediately that started to remove her. She yelled and screamed and waved wildly drawing attention and I began closing my door. She lunged at me and I immediately push her off to protect myself from the shit finally security got a hold on her and what happened outside is beyond me...

I get to my house and go to sleep knowing I have to eventually go to court with Nia about Royalty. I mean honestly Nia house is no place for my daughter but the most I'mma get is two week to a two month custody deal. I wake up and go to the kitchen and make a bowl of oatmeal with almond milk as I waited for the microwave to finish I turned on the TV and turned on the news.

It was all politics for a good minute and then my name popped up.

"What the fuck?" I muttered to myself.

"Ayo Dubi you seeing this shit bruh?!" I yelled from downstairs.

"Hell yeah, what the fuck you do?"