Two

Imani Vasquez

"Okay Dustin is babysitting Juju, Boss don't need us tonight, and got our tickets for VIP backstage," Destiny said

"I gotta admit I ain't ever seen you so put together," I told her.

"Girl, I'll do anything to see my man,"She said.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I put on my blue romper and some black MK sandals. I put on some mink false lashes after I washed my face and put on some lip gloss. I put my hair in a bun and brushed my teeth. I started to pack my purse with mints, Excedrin, gum, a pocket knife, knuckles,and my charger. I put my phone in my purse and grabbed my keys and dusted out the door. Destiny followed and we got in the car heading to the Longhorn Arena downtown. The traffic was horrible. A bunch of people honking and shit.

"Ugh all these LA people need ta go, ruining my city," She complained.

"Girl you from North Carolina if you don't shut up and sit down," I told her.

"Shut up," She laughed.

After about an hour of traffic and another hour to find parking with a low fee we finally got to the arena and bought our tickets and wrist bands for our age. I walked in and it was crowded like a bitch.

"Damn look at that group,"

It was filled with lil 13 year olds making childish dirty jokes about Chris Brown. I honestly just wanted a good show, nothing else. We got to our seats that were moderately close to the stage. Soon it started and Daniel Ceaser opened the show singing Japanese Denim. Then Chris came on stage singing Party first.

"Ooh she hit the spilts we know how to party,"

We was all dancing and singing and everything.. He went from his new songs all the way to his old songs.

"How many of y'all was there when I was like 15?" He laughed.

Of course me and Destiny screamed. Once the crowd dialed down Destiny screamed,"With cho fine ass!"

He stopped everything.

"Aye someone get some lights on who said that," He said.

The light flashes at Destiny but she pointed at me. I brain farted and didn't know what to do.

"Wave bitch," Destiny muttered.

I waved and smiled.

"You fine too," He grinned. It was probably apart of the show so I smiled.