Thirteen

Imani Vasquez

I rose out of the bed and checked my phone to see a text from Juju

JuneBug🐛: FaceTime me asap

I instantly FaceTime her even though I knew it was an emergency cause she would've been blowing up my phone. She answered with her hair ragedy and everywhere. Her breath looked like it stunk and her eyes were slightly closed but got wide when she realized who I was.

"SIS,"She screamed.

"What time is it at home,"I asked.

"11:43, what about you?"

"5:43 p.m.," I told her.

"And you just now waking up? That's not the point okay tell me why there's rumors of you being pregnant?" She asked.

"I'm not," I lied

If I told Ju I was pregnant her big mouth would let all of Texas know in less than 10 seconds after me telling her ,so I kept it to myself.

"Sis whatever, How things going on with you two?" She asked referring to me and Chris.

"Same shit,"

"NAH SHE LOVE MY ASS," Chris aburptly yelled from the side of me.

I slapped his chest and my hand was snatched and I was yanked to a straddle position. I giggled from the swiftness. He snatched my phone to see Juju.

"Is she pregnant cause she lied to me," Juju asked.

"I don't know is she?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me.

I nodded my head hating that I had to tell her eventually. I heard Juju screaming from Joy and dancing.

"Okay sis, I gotta go to class BUT I'll FaceTime you after,"She grinned.

I nodded and agreed before hang it. I looked at Chris who looked off.

"Something was off about that last sentence,"He said.

"What you mean?" I asked him

"I don't know but something just felt wrong, text her you love her,"He told me.

I did as he said and she texted me she loved me back. I got up and got dressed so Chris could perform his show tonight. It was the same old shit with hoes and screaming and all that. It honestly was draining to be around. Plus when we get back to America he has to record a song with other people since Freaky Friday came out. Once the show was over Chris said his thanks to the fans and it was about 9:30 when I got a call.