{1}The guy who can drive Kasamatsu Senpai nuts

The squeaking of shoes on the basketball court of Kaijo high echoed through the gym disturbing the peaceful spring evening. All the players on the court were soaked in sweat running around passing the ball. It was a fast paced 3 on 3 where regulars partnered with other first stringers. The ball was now on the hands of a first stringer who stopped for a split second to pass it to his teammate. That was his mistake. The second he stopped, the ball was gone...

"Heads up, Kise!" Kasamatsu Yukio yelled as he hauled the ball he's just stolen across the court to the blonde who just broke past his defender and caught the ball. Without missing a beat he drove past the only defender between him and the hoop and dunked it with ease.

"All right! Nice dunk, Kise!"

The other teammate of Kise, Hayakawa Matsuhiro shouted as he jumped up and down with overly excitement. "Yeah, that's pretty nice drive you had there. It totally got me." Kobori Kouji, a regular, the Center of Kaijo basketball team, who happened to be the last defender on Kise's opposing team retorted.

"Thanks senpai!"Kise said with all smiles and wiped the sweat away from his forehead.

"Okay guys, that's enough for today" Kasamatsu, the Captain said as he walked towards them. He grabbed the ball that rolling on the floor after Kise's dunk and threw it to a first year on the bench, who caught it surprisingly after fumbling.

"Freshmen, stack the balls and clean the court, others hit the showers" Kasamatsu ordered all the while walking to the bench and sat down with the water bottle in hand. The first years on the bench stood up as soon as the words escaped their captain's mouth. "Yes, sir!" And started running after balls. He lifted the bottle up to his mouth and stopped as he watched the guys who just played the 3 on 3 were dragging themselves slowly towards the shower rooms engraved in small chat, including Kise. Kasamatsu put down his bottle.

"Oi, Kise!" the blonde jerked his head towards his captain and beamed. "Yes, Senpai?"

"I said, Freshmen clean the court." Kasamatsu pronounced it slowly as he wanted a 5 year old to understand what he was saying and emphasis on 'freshmen as he said that. Kise froze in his tracks and gawked at his captain. "Eh?!" Kasamatsu was twitching as Kise started saying "well, I thought..."

"You thought that you don't have to do things as the rest of the first years because you're one of those so called Generation of Miracles?"

"No, that's not..."

"Or maybe you thought that because you got to play in games, you can get off your responsibilities as a first year? Is that it?"

"Well, maybe... but..."

"Don't get so full of yourself, Freshman!" the next thing Kise knew was that he got hit by Kasamatsu's flying kick! "GHAAH! Don't hit me senpai! I'll do it!" Kise practically flew across the court to the storage room where all the cleaning materials were stored passing all the dumbstruck first years froze in place to watch the scene unfold between their captain and ace. "That brat..." Kasamatsu muttered, stomping across the court towards the showers, without noticing the amused looks on the other two 3rd years. Kobori chuckled quietly as Moriyama Yoshitaka fall on step with Kasamatsu.

"Chill out man, at this rate, you'll never find a girlfriend you know." He said in a serious tone, giving a sidelong glance at his friend.

"aahhh!!!" Kasamatsu put both his hands on his head, now there's only him, Moriyama and Kobori inside the shower room. Hayakawa disappeared into locker room and nowhere to be seen.

"It's just that kid pissing me off! Who does he think he is anyway! It's only been a month since he got here, but his behavior's stressing me out!" He leaned back and pressed his back against the cold wall of the shower room, sighing.