one shot: nicknames

15 février 2017, 09:44

Julian had a lot of nicknames for Marcelle. He's never settled on a certain on, always going back forth between at least fifteen of them.

But he also has a nickname for himself, and it's something Marcelle think is absolutely disgusting.

"I'm a God."

"No, you are fucking not."

She fucking hates it.

"Marcelle, you're supposed to love me. You're supposed to be on my side."

But that's not the only nickname she hates. She particularly hates this one that he only uses while they're having sex like on this beautiful, cold February morning. Post-Valentines' day, they had woken up with heart eyes for each other after a romantic night out, and they immediately got it going.

Coming home with his hands gripping her hips tightly, let's just say he didn't waste any time before letting things get steamy in the bedroom.

"Right—oh, fuck me. Right there, Julian."

"Mar—" sigh, "if you keep doing that, baby girl, I'm not gonna last any longer."

"What if I don't want you to last longer?"

That was it.

Baby girl.

Marcelle wasn't one for cute or so-called adorable nicknames, but she sure wasn't a fan of this one. Baby girl?! Like, she knows that she's about the size of an eleven year old, but c'mon—baby girl? Not a fan of that one at all.

She wouldn't express her feelings towards the name during sex, as that would diminish the feeling in the room. Anyways, it wasn't like she acknowledged it in the first place.

But the time she did notice it, it was during the post-sex cuddles.

Julian laid on the bed with Marcelle's head on his bare chest, her fingers drawing a giraffe on his arm. "Happy Valentine's Day, baby girl."

"Stop right there."

He looked at her, frozen. ....What? "Um, bab—"

"Don't call me baby girl. Not a fan. Nuh-uh." She waved her finger around in the air like she was making a point. "I don't know what kinks you have, but I'm gonna have to stop you there, Ju."

"Wha—what do you—huh?" Julian's lost for words because never in their one year of dating has she ever disapproved of his nicknames. Usually during sex, he'd call her babe or baby in the heat of the moment but baby girl was different. "Marcelle, I literally just—"

"I don't like it."

//

16 février 2018, 12:24

Another nickname Marcelle doesn't like is the term love.

Love, do you want waffles or pain perdu?

Hold up, hold up, hold up. That's not how you're supposed to do that, love. Let me—

I miss you so much, love.

It makes Marcelle's emo heart melt into a mess of mushy, red stuff while she's at her knees begging for more. She can't help it, it makes her feel weak.

He always uses it when he's at away matches or the plain fact that he wants something, but it's usually when he's homesick from not having you in his arms. It was a classic, the second nickname he started calling her.