cinq

samedi 16:17

taggeddraxlerofficial

tagged
draxlerofficial

678 j'aime
marcellevaugrenard: miam miam miam :D
matiasv09: Tu manges avec Julian Draxler? C'est vrai?
marcellevaugrenard: @matiasv09 oui
draxlerofficial: I had fun on our date :)
_emilieville: Julian Draxler??
juliandraxlerfans: Are you his new girlfriend?
marcellevaugrenard: @draxlerofficial i'm blocking u

//

Marcelle sat on the grass of the pitch, wincing as her fellow teammate—Laura—pressed cleaned up the wound on her arm with a cotton ball of rubbing alcohol. It was well into the evening and the end of her team's training of the day, which she suffered a gash on her arm from a collision with their beloved goalkeeper, Sandrine.

"The last thing I want is people staring at my bandaged arm when I'm working," Marcelle complained. "They're going to think I got into a fight or some shit like that."

"Oh, calm down, Marcelle! It's just a scratch. Nothing too big." It was a small cut on her arm, close to her wrist, and it was bad enough that it bled as she got off from the grass. "I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind a bandage on your arm."

She turned her head, her eyebrows furrowed. "Boyfriend?"

"Julian Draxler?"

Take that back, the very last thing Marcelle wants to be is Julian's girlfriend. But how and why would people think they're dating if he's commented on her Instagram posts a couple of times, and she's tagged him on her post this morning?

But a more important question—how could people see her and Julian together? The two were practically polar opposites.

She rolled her eyes and picked up her phone. "He's not my boyfriend, Laura. Not my type."

"You're lying. You're reading his texts right now."

"The fuck? No, I'm not." Yes, she is. "I just had breakfast with him this morning because he offered it. Not because my eyes suddenly turn into hearts whenever I see him."

That may be the case for Julian whenever he see Marcelle, but for her? Never.

Tensions between them have significantly lightened up since last night, and Marcelle was finally not a bitch to Julian anymore. She's realized that he's not half bad as she initially thought.

Laura placed a bandage on Marcelle's arm, covering over the wound gently as she winced. "You taking the metro home today?"

"No, Julian's picking me up."

"And you say that you two aren't dating," the older woman sneered. "There's no shame in admitting you're in a relationship with the mew guy."