dix

dimanche 12:36

marcelle vaugrenard
hey ju

marcelle vaugrenard
can you come over to my place? it's really important

Julian's eyes widened as he read those two text from Marcelle as he sat with his fellow teammates for lunch. While they were off and about chatting away with each other, he was focused on his phone and the two messages from her.

What was it that was so important for her to text him? Usually, it's always Julian who bothers to text first, never Marcelle.

julian draxler
Why what happened

marcelle vaugrenard
just PLEASE come over

"Julian!" Thiago leaned over, roughly patting (more like slapping) Julian's shoulder, causing his drop his phone on his lap, face up. "What are you—woah! I didn't mean to intrude on a steamy conversation between you and Marcelle."

"Wait, they're dating now?" Kevin asked, trying to get into the conversation.

Julian quickly took his phone and turned it off his cheeks getting red by the moment. Why did God have to be so harsh on him?

I mean, yes, he wanted to date Marcelle, but to have his teammates think that they were—ahem, sexting—was way over he limit. He understood Marcelle liked privacy, so he'll respect that.

Julian quickly went to deny the claims. "We're not dating....Well, not yet, though."

"Not yet, though my ass." Thiago scoffed, snickering at Julian's remark. "I don't think you're absolutely telling us the truth, Jule. She sent you a text asking you to come over, and it looked pretty urgent."

"And who said you could go and look at my personal texts? Hm?"

"Woah!" The Brazilian exclaimed, almost laughing at the same time. "Personal. Yes, I bet those are some personal texts from Marcelle, Jule."

"Marcelle and Julian?" one asked from down the table.

"Are they finally dating?"

"I heard they were. Or at least, the news articles online said so."

"Yeah, those pictures of them kind of actually do scream romance when you look at them."

Shit, Marcelle's going to kill him when she finds out about the increasing number of news outlets branding her as Julian Draxler's new French girlfriend.

He rolled his eyes at the chatter among the team. "Say it as you want, but Marcelle and I aren't dating yet, and I'd feel much better you left the situation alone."

"Yeah, he's right, guys," Verratti commented, making Julian crack a small smile. "But at the same time, he and Marcelle do look kind of cute together." And then like that, Julian's smile is nonexistent.

He works hard, so why can't he get good things? Why can't he get some friends and teammates who aren't as annoying as sixth year olds?

Finally, Julian decides to get up from his seat with the intent to leave.

"Where are you going?" Kimpembe asked,

"I'm going to Marcelle's place," the German admitted, despite all the chatter and talk erupting from it.

Thiago wiggled his eyebrows, which Julian rolled his eyes at. "It's alright, guys. Let Julian go and tend to his—"

"Okay, you can stop right there!" Julian didn't want to be embarrassed even more in front of his teammates, let alone everyone inside the restaurant they were sat at. "I'm going to Marcelle's place because it obviously seems like she need me right now."