The Hottie Next Door, Found Her Hottie From L.A.

Start from the beginning

"Chatel! You have to Kill Him...NOW!" The Earpiece says. I nod and run faster.

"Got It." I pull out my gun and climb up the wall. The time the Police serens ends, I'm inside the Palace.

I walk in the room. "Hello Chatel.." Sten says (JayZ). I smirk and throw the Suitcase of 'Money' to him.

"Finally." Sten says. He opens the case.

"Oh, Sten," I start. Sten turns around. "I'll See you in hell." And with that I shoot him in the head.

POW POW POW!

-

"AND CUT! WE DID IT WE FINISH IT!" Marc says. I giggle and help JayZ up.

"Your a good actress." JayZ says. I nod. "You too." I say and start walking away.

"Hey! Wait, Look we need someone like you in our-"

"Look Dude, I'm Not into the whole Devil workship Shit, So just please don't come to me with it. Ok? Good." I snap and walk off.

*

I take a deep breath as I hear Jaden's Car pull up. I slowly put my 7inch heels on.

"Hey, baby- Woah!" Jaden says as His eyes looks me up and down. I lick my lips and walk to him.

He holds my waist. My silk see through, black robe hangs. "Your wish has been granted." I say and pull off the robe. Leaving me naked.

Jaden starts taking off his clothes qiuck. I chuckle and lay on the bed.

He finally is naked. He leans to me and kiss me. I wrap my legs around his waist. Jaden moans as I suck on his Neck

*

I wake Up naked, wrapped In Jaden's Arms. I bite my lip and remember everything that happened. Holy shit. I lost my Virginity.

I smile and trace Jaden's 8 pack. Jaden slowly wakes Up.

"Hey babe." Jaden says and pulls me ontop of him. I blush and kiss him.

"Did you enjoy your Birthday present?" I ask sweetly. Jaden nods.

"Yes, I did and that was the best night of my life." Jaden says. I smile and lay my head on him.

"Good, because it was mines to." I say. Jaden wraps his arms around my waist.

-

I end up waking up agian to find Jaden Not in bed. I yawn and get off the bed.

I hear the shower run. I pull my robe on. I walk in the bathroom and knock on the shower door.

Jaden opens the door. "Mind If I join?" I ask. Jaden smiles.

"If You want." He says. I drop my robe and jump in the shower.

After the shower, I have on Dance Sweats, A Mickey Mouse Thug shirt and some chuck taylors.

I blush as Jaden wraps his arms around me.

Maybe I Do Love him More?

--- 1 week before the wedding ---

"Baby, Come On I wanna fuck." Jaden slurs. I wake up and find Jaden standing over me.