Sometimes Love can be a dream.

Next chapter

We made it back to the house and found Ajelica siting in her car smoking. The twins started crying. "Ahhhh I don't wanna go with Mommy." Kanelle said while crying louder. I picked her up and calmed her. "Ssshhhh.Your not going anywhere." I said. I held Janelle's hand while walking inside. Ajelica ran to me and slapped me.... Wanna know what I did.

I punched Ajelica in the face. Ajelica grabbed my hair and pulled it. -___- Hair puller. I threw her on the ground and kicked her many times. "BITCH GET OFF MY DAMN PROPERTY!" I said. I threw all type of hits on her. Jaden pulled me off. I saw Ajelica's weave on the ground. Ha I pulled some of the bitch's fake hair out.

Ajelica ran off scared. Jan and Kan ran to me. "Is mommy coming back?" Kan asked. I shook my head. "No hunny she won't." I said. Kan smiled and held on my hand. We walked inside. "There you are!" Zoe said. She ran to us. I was about to speak when. "My baby." She said and bended down. She picked up her hershey and took a bite of it.

"Mmmm" She said and went back upstairs. The twins looked at me like Wtf! I shurgged and walked to the Living room. The twins ran to play with the dogs, Jaden sat by me and pulled me to him. "Sooo what ya wanna do now." He said. I shrugged. "I don't even know." I siad.

Jaden sat me on his lap. "I know." He said. Jaden layed his lips on mines. I kissed back happily. My phone started buzzing. I grabbed it. "Hello." I said. It was Roc. "Hey um I really need to talk to you." He said. I nodded. "I'm on my way." I said.

I sat up. "Um Jaden Ima be back okay." I said. Jaden nodded and gave me one last kiss. I pulled away and walked out. I drove to where Roc wanted me. The Beach? Whats up with people and this got DAMN beach. I jumped out the car and saw Roc with swimming trunks on. I walked to him. "Ummmm." was all I could say. Roc shushed me. "Its fine just wear this." He said. Roc held up a blue Bikini. I shrugged and grabed the Bikini. I walked back to my car and changed. I walked back to Roc.

"Okay so whats up?" I asked. Roc smiled and grabbed my hand. "I want to show you something.Can you swim?" He asked. I nodded. Roc smiled and dragged me to the water. We went under. Roc was still hodling my hand. We was swimming to the bottom. It was a good thing I could hold my breath. We walked on the sand under the water. Am I dreaming. I asked my self. Roc kissed me. I kissed back.

Roc pulled away and keep walking with me holding his arm. I saw this cave that was bright. We

swimmed to it. I saw a air hole. I swammed up and breathed. Roc was next to me. He pulled me to the floor that didn't have water. When we sat on the floor. The water started glowing. The flowers had fire on it. The water was moon color. It was so beautiful. I teared up and looked at Roc. He smiled. "I did this every time it was a full moon.This is what happens on a full moon. My Dad and Mom used to take me here ever since I could hold my breath.I loved it here so much that I came by myself." He said. I held his hand.

"Its beautiful." I said. Trey smiled. "I'm glad you like it." He said. I keep looking at the beautiful water. It glowed so perfect. "Do you want to see how it feels." Roc asked. I nodded. Roc walked in the water and helped me. The water was warm. I stared at the burning Rose. It was white. I smiled. Roc held me by my waist. "I love you (Your name). I hope you love me the same." He said. I smiled at him. "I love you too." I said. Roc kissed me. I kissed him back. Roc pulled me closer..We sat back on the dry area and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked away from the water. I gave Roc a hug. "Thanks Trey. That was beautiful." I said. Roc smiled. "You was more beautiful." He said. I blushed and pecked him on the lips. I waved by and drove away. I will always remeber that moment.

When I finished showering I pulled on some Sweat pants and a half shoulder top with my socks. I walked to Zoe's Room. "Hey Zoe." I said while walking in. Zoe was shwoing now. Alittle bit showing.

I sat on her bed and told her everything. Zoe smiled huge. "Awww Roc is soo sweet." She said. I nodded. Ding dong. The doorbell said. I jumped up and ran downstairs. I opened the door and saw the delivery man. He had Roses and a teddy bear in his hand. "Is (Your name) Latimore here." The man said. I smiled and grabbed the Gifts. I closed the door and looked for the letter.

I saw it and read.

'Dear (Your name)'

'I hope you know That I love you and I hope you feel the same. If you do then meet me at Stars Lanel. The dancing place. Wear a long dress. Make sure its Purple or Red. I'll be waiting for you at the door. I want to show you how much I love you and need you. Your my Domo and My taco. I love you with all my heart. So much that I could die without you. So please come.'

'Love Ray.'

I smiled at the note. I smelled the Roses. They were so pretty. I sat them in the water and ran upstairs. I took another shower and all of that.

(Your outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44521535 - Please like this if its Beautiful. I worked super hard on the outfit. :))

I walked down the stairs. Zoe smiled. "Wow you look Beautiful!" Zoe said. I smiled. "Thanks." I said. I walked to the Limo. They drove me to Stars Lanel. Bob opened the door. I smiled. "Thankyou." I said. Bob stared at me. I blushed and walked away from the limo being greeted by Ray. He was wearing a black suit with a Purple rose in the pocket. "Hi.Ray." I said. Ray's eyes sparkled. "You look beautiful." Ray said. I blushed "Thankyou". I said. Ray grabbed my hand and walked inside.

Soft music was playing. Ray lead me to the dance floor. We slow dance to the entire song. I never want this to end. Never. I layed my head on his shoulder. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." I said.

We danced the night away. When we finished we sat In the Patio and ate. "Ray this is amazing." I said while smiling. Ray looked in my eyes. "Your amazing." He said. I blushed. "Thankyou Ray." I said. Ray pulled my face up he looked serious.

"(Your name) I really love you and I really want to be with you. I barely can sleep without you not being with me. I really need you too choose." Ray said. I stared at the ground. "I know Ray. I know." I said. I shook my head. "Its hard you know Falling in love with 5 boys and They love you back. Its so hard.And it makes me feel like a hoe!" I said.

Ray kissed me. "You will never be a hoe. Hoes aren't virgins. Your a virgin and a proud one. If you was a hoe I would have never fell in love with you." Ray said. I smiled. "I love you Ray." I said. Ray smiled. "I love you too Baby." Ray said.

We finished eating, so we walked around the Garden of Roses and Flowers. Ray pulled out White roses. "These are for you." He said. I blushed. I grabbed the roses and smelled them. "Thankyou." I said. Ray stepped infront of me. "I have something else to ask you..." He said. I rasied my eyebrow.

"What is it." I said. Ray bended on one knee and smiled. He looked in my eyes. "Will you accept my Promise Ring." Ray said.

(Here's what it looks like- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44702358)

"I........"

Oops left you with a Hangie!!!!!!! :D I aint posint til I get 10 votes and 5 comments. :)