The Hottie Next Door, Found Her Hottie From L.A.

Your POV:

After I told The Boys about my engagement. They all Looked heartbroken. It honestly made me feel heartbroken.  

I haven't had a Phone call from Any Of them. :(

But Now Its Been A Year. And The Wedding is In a Month. I honestly will say,

I love Jaden More then All 4 of them. Wait Do I?

I shook the thought out of my head and brushed My New Dyed Blonde Hair. Yurp, I dyed my hair Blonde. And I LOVE it.

Not Only that, But I started to just stick with wearing Color contacts Instead Of Clear.

I'm Still A Virgin, I will be that for a Loooonnng time. I mean I will lose it, But just not now.

I stand up from my chair that was infront of my Makeup Mirror. I walked to my dresser and dropped the Robe on the bed. I pulled out Some Lacey Black Underwear From V-Secrets.

I slid on Some Black Tights That had White hands on my butt, And Some cuts in lines on my leg, A Black Cami, My Black Ankle Boots. I grabbed My Armless Leather Jacket and walked to my Mirror.

Black Eyeshadow was on, Some Mascara, And Clear Lip Gloss.

I grabbed My Purse and walked downstairs. I walked Into the kitchen and Saw the twins.

"Morning Girls." I say and kiss both On The Cheek. They smile at me.

"Morning Momma." They say in a union. The chef lays a Cheese omlette infront of me.

Jaden comes downstairs smiling. Someones happy for their birthday.....

"Happy Birthday Baby." I say as I kiss him. Jaden Grabs My waist and kisses me softly on my forehead.

"Thanks Baby." He says and walks to the Twins. He hugs both of them and grabs his Plate fill of pancakes.

"Soooo What Do You want for you birthday?" I ask. Jaden Bites His Lip and looks down at me.

I look down and realise he's talking about.........

Oh My.

"Uh, Nothing really." He says while shruging.

Janelle Smirks. "Mom, Dad wants Sex." She says and walks out with Kanelle.

"Janelle!" Jaden Says. My Mouth hangs open.

Jaden Burst Out laughing. "I think We don't have to worry about telling the twins the bird and bees talk." He says.

I chuckle. "I Guess Not." I say and laugh.

I sit my plate in the sink. I sit on Jaden's Lap. He licks his lips and look at me.

"Serious what do you want on Your Birthday?" I ask.

Jaden Sighs. "Honestly," He starts. I nod. "I want you."

His lips touches mines. I kiss back. I pull away.

"I gotta Go. I have to get to work. I love you." I say and walk out the house.

*

"ANNNNNND ACTION!"

I run into the wall to be lifted up. My hair flys. The Police sirens sounds, Thats when I start running.