Time cant be replace.

Your POV:

 I woke up in Jaden's arms. He was snoring alittle. My mind played over Me and Ray's discussion. I teared up and let the tears fall.

I slide from under Jaden's arms and grab some random clothes.

(Hourlater)

I walked pass Bizza's room, i heard yelling. The door opened and Biz came out PISSED. "Whats wrong Biz?" I asks. She points at Diggy. "Ask that bastard!" She says and storms downstiars. I raise a brow at Diggy.

"I'm leaving Paris, I'm going to New Orleans..." He says. I sigh. "She has a right to be mad at you." I say and walk downstiars. I grab my IPod and run out the house. I put them in and walk.

I see a car drive by. Ray's car...The car stops. Ray comes out. He walks over to me and smashes his lips into mines. I'm shocked as ever.

"(YOur name) I'm mad in love with you. Ima just have to deal with it and win your heart." He says. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He sits me in the car and gets in Slamming on the gas. He goes pass the speeed limit which is 55.

"Ray you might wanna slow down." I say. Ray smirks and looks at me. "Scared?" He teases. I giggles and slide my seltbelt on.

Ray looks at me. "Wanna have some real fun?" He asks. I nod slowly. Ray Licks his lips and drives as fast as his car could go which is 500. Help me.

Ray stops at a race car track. He looks at me and smirks. "Okay, come on." He says and gets out the car. I step out the car and see him get on a motorcycle.  "Come on, hold on to me if your scared." He teases. I blush and sit behind him. I wrap my arms around him. Ray flys off fast.

I gasp as the window slapping my face. I hold onto Ray tighter. Ray chuckles and drives faster.

*

When we stop I realise he taken me to a plane...

________________________________________

CLLIFFY! AHAHAHAHAHA!

But 10 Votes and 6 comments! No posting til then.