Chapter 15 -Drama is my middle name. Literally.

Okay I promised yall that I was gonna make my chapter LONGGGGGG So it is. So Te amo My readers!!! :D

Next chapter

Your pov:

I sat by Zoe. Zoe cried in my arms. "I can't have this baby." She sobbed. I held her closer. "How many times have yall did it." I said. Zoe looked at the ground. "Alot." She said. I took a huge breath. "Twist is gonna hate me." She said. I shook my head. "No he isn't he loves you." I said.

Zoe cried harder. "What if he doesn't." She said. Zoe layed her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her hair. "Hey everything is gonna be okay." I said. Zoe took a deep breath. "Okay.I trust you." She said. Cici came stomping down the stairs. "YOU A LAME ASS BASTARD!" She said.

Tequan grabbed her hand. "Its not what it seemed. I stopped kissing her when I remember the most important things." He said. Uh-oh Relation ship trouble again. Cici ran out the door with Tequan following her. The door slammed shut.

Biz came downstairs with a pissed looked on her face. "Whats wrong with you." I said. Biz pointed at the stairs. "One word: Asshole." She said and stomped downstairs. An there goes Diggy running after her.

"Wow to day must be breakup season." I said. Zoe nodded. "Yep." She said. I laughed and hopped up. "Now its your turn You have to tell him." I said. Zoe sighed. "Okay your right.I'm doing it now." She said. Zoe walked to the living room and called Twist.

I shook my head and walked in the kitchen. I pulled out some icecream. Cici came through the kitchen and grabbed the icecream before I could put it in my mouth. I shrugged and pulled out another Icecream Cup.

I jabbed my spoon in it and soon when I raised the spoon to my mouth it was gone. I looked up and saw Biz smacking on the Icecream. Nice going Biz. I thought. Biz walked away still stomping. I open the fridge and saw the last one sitting there. I smiled and grabbed it. Zoe came skipping in the room. "TWIST SAID HE IS HAPPY AND HE WILL HELP ME TAKE CARE OF OUR BABY!" Zoe said. She stared at me eating the icecream. She reached her hand to it. I glared at her. "You lay one hand on my icecream I will cut every one of your Toes off.Including Pinky." I threatened.

Zoe hurried and pulled her hand back. "Fine then." She said. Zoe walked to the fridge and pulled out a pickle and some chocalate. "I didn't want Icecream any way." She said. Zoe started muching on The pickle and Chocalate. Zoe smiled and dug in her snack. Oh thats just nasty.

"Yeah you must deff Prego." I said. Zoe shrugged and chumped on her pickles. Ewwwww. I jumped up and sat on the couch. Someone knocked on the door. "I got it." I said. I opened the door and saw Jaden and his Daughters. Janelle and Kanelle. They smiled at me. "Hi (Your name)." They said in a union. I forced a smile. "Hi Jan and Kan." I said. Jaden looked up at me. "First let me explain everything." He said. I nodded and let him and the twins in. The twins sat and watched Zoe eat.

Zoe teared up. "Why are yall watching me eat.I know I'm a monster leave me alone!" Zoe said and ran out with the Jar of pickles and Chocalate. Jaden and the twins looked up at me with confusion. "She's Prego." I said. Jaden and the twins nodded from understandment. "Now can we talk." He said. I held up my pointy finger. "Hold on." I said and turned to the twins. "Hey guys we have a Puppies upstairs,you can go and play with Angel and Princess." I said. The twins smiled and ran upstairs.

I walked to the back porch with Jaden. We sat down. I stared at him. "Okay speak." I said. Jaden started. "The twins aren't mine." He said. My eyes jumped out my head. "I tested them Yesterday,And I don't want them living with that crack head of a mom." He said. I stared at him still. Jaden looked at me. "I love you so much and I need you to be by my side." He said. I smiled. "Yes.I will,But there better not be anymore Babies jumping in the picture." I said. Jaden laughed. He moved his hand to my stomach. "But Jaden Jr is on his way." He said. WHAT!