Chapter 4 (It was all a bunch of lies)

Next chapter

"Hey you!" A girl yelled, I turned around. A girl with blonde hair ran to me. Remember the rule Don't make any girlfriends they only want you for popularity. The girl held up a cheerleader pass. "Will you be the co-captain on my Cheerleading team?" I cocked my head to the side.

Did she say what I thought she did. I jumped up and down. "HELLL YEAHHHHH!!!!!" I said. Me and the blonde girl was jumping up and down. The boys eyes popped out of their head.

"Im Zoe!" She said. I smiled. "okay so when are we practicing." I asked. Zoe answered. "Next week!. I smiled and nodded. "I'll mail your outfit to your house." She said. I nodded and gave her my adress. Wait A minute this betta not be a prank.

"Hold on missy.If this is a joke I swear to god." My eyes made me look pissed. Zoe eyes widen.

"No no no! This isn't a joke i swear." I relaxed and smiled. Zoe smiled and walked away. I turned to Jacob,he was standing up smiling. I ran to him jumping up and down. "I'M GONNA BE A CHEERLEADER!!!!!" I said. The boys laughed. I turned them and spoke. "What!"

They raised an eyebrow. "We get to see you in a mini skirt and a half top." They said it at the same time. I rolled my eyes and turned to Khalil. I jumped in his arms. "Ima be a cheerleader!" I said.

Khalil put me down. He whispered.. "Your gonna be a sexi cheerleader." He said. I blushed and looked away. The water look perfect. I removed my Jeans. All of the boys had their eyes on me. I rolled my eyes and jumped in. The water was perfect.

Someone jumped in with me. I opened my eyes and saw Prince. I smiled. Maybe a little flirting would make him fall. I swimmed to him. He smirked and pulled me to him. I played in his wet hair.

Prince stiffened. I smiled in the inside. I had him right where I needed him. I wrapped my legs around

his waist. Prince was still in shock. I so got him in the bag. I kissed him on the cheek and swam to the top.

I pulled myself out the pool. I walked to Khalil and sat by him. Khalil looked at me and bit his lip. I smiled and layed my head on his shoulder.

I had 1 down 3 to go.

_______________________________________

At home

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked perfect for Al's.

(Your outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43022466)

A car was beeping. i ran to the window and saw Khalil in his car. (It looks like this -http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5296/5432056370_8cf961e61c.jpg) My mouth was wide open. He had alot of swagger! Man good thing Ny took me shopping. I ran downstairs and locked the door.

I hopped in Khalil's car. He vomed to Al's. When we made it everyone was saying that the car was fresh and I was hot. i smirked and did my walked in the place. We met up with Jacob and the guys. I saw Prince lip smacking with Britney. I thought I had him in the bag. My jaw clenched. I looked at Khalil, He fist was balled up.

"Whats wrong?' I whispered. Khalil looked at me and whispered back. "Britney is my ex.She cheated on me with him." My eyes widen I grabbed Khalil's hand and ran outside.

"Oh my god I didn't know.If I did we wouldn't have came.Khalil I'm so sorry." I said sincerly. He shook his head. I started babling. "I swear I didn't mean to. i should kick that bitch ass just for you.I can't believe she would do so-" He cutt me off by kissing me.

I was shocked at first but I kissed back. I moveed my hands to his face and pulled him closer. Khalil had pulled my waist to him closer. I pulled away and grabbed his hand. We walked back inside and sat back at the table. "Is everything okay?" Jacob asked. I nodded and held Khalil hand. He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back.