Chapter 13- My boys are back.

Pkay this is a very short but the next one wil be LONGER. I promise.

Your Pov

Me and Roc was siting on the sand. "So hows life." I said. Roc looked down and bit his lip. "Bad my parents divorced.My dad left us So they got a divorce." HE said. I gasped. "Oh my god Trey, I'm sooo Sorry!" I said. Roc shook his head. "Nah its not your fault, Shawty.Don't worry bout it." He said. I looked down. "I am sorry." I said.

Roc sighed. He pulled my face to his. "Hey its not your fault." He said. I smiled and gave Roc a kiss on the cheek. Roc moved his cheek and my lips touched his. I kissed back. Roc pulled me closer. I smiled and pulled away. "I missed you." I said. Roc smiled. "And I miss you and love you." He said.

We shared another kiss and got up. "You know your a good singer." I said. Roc bit his lip. "Me and the boys made up a group and half of our songs is bout you." He said. My cheeks turned red. "Really?" I said. I stared at him.Roc walked up to me. "Yes." He kissed me.

I kissed back. Roc held me by my waist. I pulled away and smiled. "Where are the others." I asked. Roc's smiled went away. "At the hotel." He said. I grabbed his hand and walked to his car. Roc drove me to The hotel. I got out and saw the boys playing Football. I grabbed the ball. "Hey guys!" I said. They stared at me with disbelief. They started drooling. I looked at the ground and blushed.

Prince ran to me and hugged me. "(Your name)!!!" He yelled in Happiness. I laughed. "Hi Princeton." I said. Prince kissed me on the forehead. "I missed you so much." He said. I nodded. "I heard." I looked at Roc. He was staring at the ground. I walked to Ray. Ray bit his lip. "Hey." He said. I shook myhead while smiling and gave him a hug. Ray giggled and hugged me back. Then I gave Prod a hug. Wow someone has been working out. I held on to Prod longer.

"You miss me too right." Prod asked. I nodded. "I miss you the most Prod." I said. Atually I kinda do miss Prod more than the rest. Well not more then Princeton. But still. I pulled away and walked to Roc.

"You okay Rocky." I siad. Roc laughed. "Please don't ever call me det." He said. I gigled. "Yeah sure." I said. Roc pulled me to him. I blushed and kissed him on the cheek. Princeton grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car. "I wanna show you something." He said. We drove off to A unknown place.

Where is he taking me?