Chapter five- Always remember Take the B!tch and make him pay.

Next Chapter

My first target was Roc. The ones that was always freaky is the bitch to take down first, It was lunch time. I walked to the table. Its time mutha fucker! I took off my hoodie and grabbed my lunch. I stood infront of Roc. "Hi Rocky-poo" I said. I battered my eyes. Roc smiled. "Hi cutie" He said.

I smirked and sat on his lap. "So what yall talking bout." I said. Roc Pulled me closer to him. I could feel his dick. And truth be told it was HUGE!!! An idea popped in my head. I pulled out my Ipod and played Ass. I started bouncing on Roc's lap. He bit his lip. He wanted me. Score!

I stopped bouncing and put my butt in his face so I was able to eat. I heard Roc gulp. I smirked and started eating. When I was full I whispered in Roc's ear. "I enjoyed being on you baby." I nibbled on his ear and walked away. Roc and the boys mouth was wide open. I know I got the bitch good. I walked to my locker.

When the bell rung for Gym I ran in the gym and changed.

(Your outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43058953)

When I came back in the Gym I saw Roc. I smirked. Perfect. I walked to him. "Heyyyy Rockyy Boo" I said. Roc turned around and looked me up and down. He bit his lip. I smirked. "Hey sexi." He said. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. I did my bad girl walk. Roc followed me. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to him. I grabbed his hat and put it on my head.

"You want my hat now." He said. I laughed and nodded. He moved his hands to the top of my pants. I raised my eyebrow and looked up at him. "What are you doing." I said. Roc slid it back to my waist. "Nothing." He smiled. Hmmm someone trying to be on my good side.

I smiled and grabbed his hand. I started walking to the Boiler room. I smirked. "Come on Rockkyyy." I pulled him in the Boiler room. I saw the radio. I turned it on and it played Take you down. I smirked and walked to Roc. I started grinding. Roc joined me in grinding. Hmmmm. I started twerking on him. Roc then stopped and stood their. I smirked and continue. I felt something poking me. I stood on my tip toes and Kissed him on the cheek.

I winked and walked away. Leaving him there shocked. I loved every moment. Im so close to taking him. I walked back in the Gym and saw Zoe she was holding my cheerleading outfit.

"Hey (Your name) heres your outfit go change in it so we can show it off. If your a cheerleader you can leave and enter any class you want." she said and handled me the outfit.

(Your cheer outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cheerleading_outfit/set?id=43021977)

I smiled huge. "Oh my god!" I gave her a huge hug and ran to the girls chaging room. I chaned in it and saw it was perfect on me. I walked back to her. Some boys started making sounds about how I looked and that I should have some time with them. But the only boys I was gonna own was the bad ones.

Roc camed back in. I looked at his pants, It went down. Britney walked out. She had white stuff on her mouth. Ewwwwww!!!!! When Roc saw me his eyes went wide. I smirked. I can make one friend right? I turned to Zoe. "Hey wanna go walk around the school." I asked. Zoe nodded. I linked arms with her and switched out the door. I turned my head adn saw Roc looking at me and biting on his lip. I smirked and walked away.

________________________________

It was Friday, The boys had a huge Basket ball game today. I was Captain of the cheerleading team. Zoe said that she wanted me and her to be Captian. The game was tied 20-20. It was time for the cheerleaders to perform.

(This is what yall did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96rsdmtihe4) (Ignore the kissing sene)

We stopped and did a pose at the end. The boys mouth dropped. I smirked and jogged to the side where the cheerleaders stood.

It was the last few minutes in the game. Roc ran to me. "I need to ask you something." He said. He had the ball. Everyone on the opposite team came to Roc.

"Roc what are you doing go shoot." I said. Roc smirked. "I will if you go on a date with me tonight." he said. I paused. What should I say. Roc kept bouncing the ball. I looked at the clock. He had ten seconds left. "You might wanna hurry."

The clock rushed to six. "Okay if you make I will if you don't I won't." i said. He smirked and ran to the goal and shoot. The ball went in. The buzzer buzzed. Everyone iin the stands and the cheerleaders was cheering. I ran to Roc and gave him a huge hug. We won our first game!

"Ready for our date." He beamed. I glared at him and nodded. We started walking to his Car. (http://hd-carwallpapers.blogspot.com/2012/01/hot-cars-pictures.html) Damnnn this boy is Balling.

I mouth opened. Roc laughed. "What I can't have a car that got swaggg!!" He said. Roc opened the door. I smiled and got in. Roc slid to the other side. Wow he has game. Roc looked at me and winked. I looked away. My cheeks were turning red. Oh goodness.

When We made it to French Laquie'r. (A made up place) I smiled. "We eating here." I asked. Roc nodded and helped me out the car. I grabbed his hand. The place inside was pretty. I looked at it patterns. The walls was freshing painted. Roc does know how to treat a lady. I sat at the table and Roc sat on the other side.

A few hours later me and Roc was joking around. "Man what kind of game you got." I said. Roc rolled his eyes. "Some you don't know about." He said. I giggled. "I'll believe it when I see it." I said.

Roc leaned to me. "All you have to do is close your eyes." He said. I hesitated,but closed them. Roc lips brushed against mines. His lips was soft and sweet. I kissed back. He made the kiss slow and full of lust. I leaned over the table with him. We started to make out. Until

"Oh my goodness. You too should be ashamed." An oldlady said. She started hitting Roc. "Young man Keep your pants on!And you young lady wearing those small skirts." She hit me with her purse and walked away.

Me and Roc burst out laughing. A few mins later we was outside his car. I started to remember what happened last time I was in someones car. Khalil. I took a deep breath and relaxed. Remember Take the bitch and make him pay. I smiled and looked at Roc. He smiled at me. Roc turned the radio on and this soong was playing- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNwcZXHwVo

I blushed. This was the song I had my first kiss. I looked down. Roc pulled my face to him and spoke. "I love you (Your name) And want you to be with me forever." He said. Score! I faked smiled and kissed him. We shared a few kisses then droved home.

Now I really have 3 more to go!

___________________________________

Its been two months and Me and Roc was dating that whole time. Today was the day i broke up with him. What I said I was gonna break their hearts and rule them.

The bell ringed. I walked to Roc's locker. "Hey um Baby we need to talk." I said. Roc smiled and kissed me. "Okay lets go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. I smiled. "I think we need to break up." I said. Roc eyes teared up. "What?" He said. "We are over.Im sorry but I havent had no time with you and youv'e been busy." I said. Roc shook his head. "Baby please don't I can't lose you." He said. I sighed. I gave Roc a peck and walked away.

I felt bad. But I had to show him what it felt like to be dumped and played. I walked to my next target. Prod. I smiled and walked to him. I covered his eyes. "Guess who?" i said.

"Hmm lets see,A hottie that Gonna go to Al's with me tonight." He said. I smirked. "Yep Its me (Your name)." Prod turned around ad hugged me. I hugged back. Roc passed by us. He did not look happy.