The End Of The Line

This is it. My OFFICIAL ending to the weirdo's guide. I don't know how many of you will see this, but here goes nothing.

It's been a good few years. I haven't always been good with updating, but what can I say. I was at rock bottom a few years ago and recently I've been working to rebuild myself. I thank you guys so much for all you've done! All the support, the patience, the messages, it's all meant so much to me! You guys really showed me a lot and I'll never be able to truly express my gratitude. Thank you guys for everything! But this is it. Officially this time. No coming back, no "I swear I'll post more", none of that. It's over. But thank you guys so much. Thank you for all you've done over these past five years (holy shit has it really been 5 years?) If you want to hear more from an older, more confident, and hopefully  funnier me, check out my tumblr (please, I recently got back on and purged my blog of all my cringey old stuff.) Find me at "four-gods-in-a-trenchcoat" where I'll be posting higher quality stuff (higher quality than this) and actually regularly active! Once again thank you all so much! You're all incredible! Don't forget to check out "four-gods-in-a-trenchcoat" on tumblr!

Thank you,
Muffinsaremylife

(This was also posted to A Weirdo's Guide To Life!)