Q&A results

Thank you for all the questions! not all of them made it in this cahpter but hopefully most of them will be in this chapter. Thank you all so much!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NancyFreitas asks "When did you join wattpad and why did you join it?"

It was January of 2012 New Years Day. I had gotten an Ipod touch for Xmas and was browsing the app store. Since i love to read i searched "Books" and found the wattpad app. I eventually went to the website because it sounded interesting. And here i am.

CreepySwag asks "I Was Wondering If you Watch Anime , And if So , Which Ones Have You Seen ?"

I seen just a few. I watch Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note. I've seen a few others but i mainly watch those three.

andrewisawesome123 asks "Whats your favorite color?"

Red.

JackieMarquez369 asks "Does your profile pic have a back story?"

Not really i found the image on pinterest. Then i replaced every picture of me that my mom has with the sloth. then i made it my profile pic.

Whostolemypetrock asks "What is the significance of your username? Are muffins really your life?

My username is who i am. A random girl in red sneakers obsessed with muffins. And yes muffins are my life.

TakuChann asks "Will you be my friend? =^u^="

Yes.

ryleelife122 asks "How does one properly flick their wrist? And another one Who is your favorite viner?

to properly flick ones wrist one must do it like a boss! I do not go on vine, i do not know of any viners.

BellaGold9 asks " I was wondering where you get your inspiration and this might be strange, but if you could be any animal what would it be?"

I get my inspriration from cats. Cats are awesome. They get to be ass****s and no one kicks them out. I would be a panda. Pandas get to be fat without anyone juding them.

ionlyreadskylox asks "does your family know your this 'special'"

Yes. crazy does'nt run in my family. It strolls through, getting to know us all.

exotic_wild asks "What do you want to be when your older?"

I'd like to work in animation or puppetry.

patienceshyanne4 asks "Q:what is the story behind your love of muffins?"

There isnt much of a story. Just that i like muffins.

nightkit_sweg asks "Hai! I have a question for senpai. In your books, do you have a main inspiration, or is it all wibbly wobbly timey whimey?"

Cats. They are my main inspiration.

LuisAdielMontellano asks "Where did you find such a awesome sloth picture?"

just google " Spaceman Sloth to find the image

Jaspcat360 asks "Hey! My question is... Actually I have a few:
1. What is your favorite food? I know that you like muffins but what else?
2. What dreams do you have as an author?
3. What is your favorite author and book on wattpad?
4. Have any idols?
5. Have any pets? If so what is their names?
Thank you SO much for making that joke book, it made me crack up so much!"

1. I like meat too. 2. My dream would be to make people laugh and brighten a bad day. 3. The Queen's Army  by Marissa Meyer. 4. Benedict Cumberbatch. 5. i used to have a cat named Jake and a fish named rock. But they are gone now.

SoulEater4ever asks "What inspired you to write this funny book? "

Ijust wanted to write a book. And i couldnt decide what to write about. i then thought i would make i book about what i do best: jokes.

BaconPancakes19 asks "Do you like minecraft youtubers?"

I only watch markiplier Drunk Minecraft 

Swagynerd2000 asks "What are some of your other favorite fandoms?"

Fandoms: TFIOS, THG, The Lunar Chronicles, Divergent, Percy Jackson, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Merlin, Harry Potter, Marvel, D C comics, Anime, MLP, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING AND THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS. THANK YOU THANK YOU