5er 4 life

Lilly's P.O.V.:

"Surprise!!" Dalton plus 4 other faces screamed when I walked into the room. I bet I looked funny because I really didn't expect IM5 to be on the computer screen. It was really cool to see them sort of 'come to life,' instead of just watching videos of them.

"Hi Lilly!" Cole yelled. "Hey Cole. How's it going?" I sounded confident but I was pretty nervous to be talking to guys as awesome as them. "It's great. So are you a big 5er?" I smiled thoughtfully. "Well honestly I hadnt really heard of IM5 until Dalton told me about you guys. But I am definitely a 5er for life. I have watched every IM5 video ever made, at least 3 times." They all laughed. But I wasn't embarrassed, I was proud to call myself a 5er.

"So Dalton told us that you two 'ran into each other' at the beach." Dana stated. "Ya, it was an interesting encounter." Me and Dalton laughed. I studied each guy on my laptop screen. They looked pretty much the same as always. Cole looked as cute as ever with a collared white shirt and his hair flat on his head, instead of spiked up. Dana had on an LA baseball cap and a blue tshirt. Will's hair did what it wanted and still looked good. He was wearing a green and white striped tank top. Gabe, fashionable as always, has a leather jacket over his gray v-neck and his dark hair looked smooth. Then I noticed Dalton's appearance for the first time that day. His blond hair was flattened down and he had just enough eyeliner on to make his blue eyes pop. He had a black tank top on, that showed off his biceps, and blue Jean shorts. He looked very attractive and I tried to ignore it.

"What about you Lilly?" I had spaced out and apparently missed part of the conversation. "I'm sorry, what?" Cole laughed. "I should have known you werent listening, you have been staring at Dalton for 5 minutes." I could feel my cheeks turning red. "Oh I was just thinking." "About Dalton?" Dana inquired.

"No, I was thinking of some questions I wanted to ask you guys. "Ok, shoot." Will said.

"I want each of you to answer these. What is your favorite song you have sung as a group?"

Dana "Moves Like Jagger/PYT and Don't Run Away"

Will "I won't give up and Call Me Maybe/ Payphone"

Cole "It's gonna be me and Boyfriend"

Gabe "Runaway Baby and How to Love"

Dalton "Say It and Domino"

"What's your favorite song we have sung?" Will asked. "Runaway Baby, the Rihanna/Adele/Gym class heroes mash up, and Call me maybe/ Payphone. I can't stop listening to those and thankfully I can watch them as much as I want to." "It was nice talking to you Lilly and you guys, but I gotta start my day. It's early morning here." Cole said. The 3 other guys said they had to go too. "Night everybody and morning Cole. Maybe we can do this again." They all said they wanted to video chat another time and signed off. "Thanks for introducing me to all of them, it was fun." I told Dalton. "Sure! You have to know my boys who make me who I am." We talked about random things for an hour and his mom picked him up at 11:30. I slept really well that night and couldn't believe what had happened that day.

---------------------

Look on the side for videos and comment on whether I should have more p.o.v. for Lilly or Dalton. Thanks for reading:)