Prank calls

I started to get a little bored once we finished Truth or Dare. As we went along the dares had gotten crazier and the truths more personal. I had prank called pizza hut and asked the guy to go out with me, I painted Dalton's nails with clear nail polish, I licked my dog's fur (it tasted disgusting), and I ate and apple whole, seeds and all. Dalton had prank called the local pet shop, asking for 12 penguins, he cleaned his hair in my sink, and we both got into a pillow fight. My house was such a mess with feathers, food and fur everywhere. As we were prank calling people earlier, I remembered something. "Omy goodness!" Dalton freaked out, "What, what's wrong?!" I chuckled at his worried self. "Calm down, it's just I remembered something." He looked eager, "What?"

"Ok, at the beginning of the last school year, I had a sleepover at Katrina's house." Dalton looked really lost and didn't see importance in my story. "Just listen. So she had told all the girls about this new boy band that she was in love with. IM5. Then she somehow got the number to contact you guys. She said that we were going to prank call IM5 and she wasn't going to do it. I thought it was dumb but I decided I would call the number. So I called it and then.." He had his jaw wide open. "I answered it, didn't I?" I nodded happy that he got me. "I totally recall that phone call. I picked up the phone:

Dalton-Hello?

Lilly- Hi this is pizza hut, how can I help you?

D-I don't know you called me.

L-Yes, yes I did. So I have you down for three large mushroom and onion pizzas. That will be $61.95

D-What?! I don't even like that kind of pizza and I didn't order anything.

L-Oh ok, later Dalton.

We both cracked up. I couldn't believe he still had that conversation in his memory. I guess I give a good first impression. "I can not believe that that was you! I was so confused but then when you said my name, I figured you were a friend of Katrina's. One time when her friend called me, I could hear her in the background and I got at least 10 more prank calls from her that week." I was not shocked to hear that. Same old Katrina. "Well her and I are no longer friends." He didn't ask why, but he probably connected the dots. We just weren't alike anymore.

"Do you like taking pictures?" He asked me. "Ya, I love photography." He pulled up the camera on his phone. "Let's take silly pictures." It was a lot of fun having someone to be weird with. Especially someone who wouldn't judge me because he was just as strange as I was, if not more. We took one where we were both doing the hang loose sign and we took some where we were just beig random. In one we were back to back pretending to be spies. In another we were both pulling our eyelids down. He was just what I needed, a friend.