the gym. (ft. ben simmons)

It was delias first time ever ever going into gym and she was freaking out and super inTIMidated! 

She walked throuhg the door feeling super awkward as thr room was filled with fit af gym junkies and super hot red lobsters and thir tightly compressed muffin 69 packs and buldging bulges.

and square heads.

oh shet its doxcar lyin. he was the squariest of them all. Delia felt a blush creeping up her face as she looked around at all the red lobsters tightining theit rock hard solid shells.

OMG OMG OMG Delia screamed in her head as her eyes locked on a super fit couple. 

The tall elite poised basketball player that delia had watched take a frightening fall the other night on tv from the dirty playing Miami bloody heat. He was bench pressing a tall auburn haired female 

*gasp* Delia recognized them.......

BOunce BIOUnce BOOOOOOOOunce

 It was Broccoli Jess damn she looked fit! She was Delia's vegetable steamer and omg omg omg omg omg omg omg delia let out a ripe banan squeal that popped all the popcorn in da room........

 IT WAS BEN FUCKING SIMMONS!!!! THE LEGEND FROM PHILA WHO WON ROOKIE OF THE BLOODY APPLE YEAR!!!!

Delia's beetroot popped out as she became overdog whith happiness just like dog does whern she sees  carrot popularity she can try to bean steal. 

"Omg Ben im your number 13 fan i love yu somuch pls marry me you fancy potato abd we can mach poitato and have sweet potatoes together and live happily ever after in the steaming basket" said crazy almond fan tried to get in with the amazing Jess's super elite and fucking cool husband.

"You effing biatch did u just say that in front of me, get ur dumb real blonde fake frindge out of my gorgeous face u suk and will never suk a chicken nugget eva in ur sad miserable art theory life loser. You are the reason i hatre chickens u chicken bloody nugget go back to the fryers at Mc stupoid donalds u pheasant oh wait not even mc donalds wants u BTW Red Rooster is superior even my super cool slam dunkin husband agrees with me. Hell my sprain ankled is superior to ur fake blue friend." screamed jess simmons at the aimee fan.

"Oh my god babe i love you so much this is the reason y i married u because u r like so cool u totally slayed her dumb ass." whispered ben into her ear.

"It was my pleasure u basketball legend who will win the playoffs and defeat the hated ugly golden state worries with Stephen curry who cant even cook even tho i respect him as a player because he can shoot the vegetabke onto the plate from the 3 point line. But i prefer Draymond Green over his lousy, lame, loser ass" replied jess, she was truly in love with him/

"I thought i was ur favourite" said Ben, frowning jealously.

"yes u r Ben, u legend of the game." said jess, lovingly, staring fondly up into his beautiful.

Deli almost fainted like a buffalo on a large pizza as she watched these two elite vegetables who were clearly in love and loving basketball eat a pizza religion pizza.

someone poked her shoulder.

she turned around in a karate stance, redy to attak the mothatruka.

standing behind her was  beautiful singe r that singed the remaining hair on her hed (A/N: tht was HESS).

delia looked at the beutiful angel.

he reminded her of daniel doyle, sweet but mysterious.

there but not there.

replies

but 

doesn't

text

first

"Hey" the cauliflower greeted her in a deep gravelly and sexy voice

"Hey there sexy" Wink wink "who are you handsome zucchini, may i be graced wiuth your number my love?"

"That's a tremediuos idea genius, ill give u the number of my phone number 3 so we can organise our deathly training sessions easier. Wow u r so smart" Will replied in shock and awe , he couldn't belive that this cauliflower that he was going to be whipping cream into shape was a phycic.

"Oh are u my PT bebe, i didn't realise." delia sid, she was shook AF.

"oh were u askein for meh numba? sory my girlfrrined doesnt let me give it out. she doesnt like me dating other people haha !" said will, kind of upset. 

this delia girl was quite attractive to him.

even if she asks weird quistions

"oh. maybe we could have brunch sumtime?" she whispered in his ear, seducitvily ;)

THE END

this was a collab with HESS

request 4 part 2.

even tho she literally wrote all of it AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im half asleep

oew

she said 2 check out the play offs only if ur gonna support the philedelphia 76's

WOoooooooooooooah