kidnipped.

the streets of dicknation were eerie,
the soft rustling of navy leaves as the wind blows being heard as the silver moon watches over, emitting a soft glow onto the houses below it.

no one is outside, or dare would be, as dicknation since the time it was founded by its founding father, luca massimino, was ruled by gang gangs.

anyone outside after 12am to 12 am was asking for trouble or was looking to start trouble with those asking for trouble or looking to start trouble with those looking for trouble.

2 notorious gangs ruled dicknation.

the GUCCI GANG (white)

and

TEAM 10 (black)

fighting for power, the 2 gangs fought for the total rule over dicknation; violence and death plaguing the way of life - day and night.

a THICC black line was drawn straight down in the middle vertical centre of dicknation seperate the two territories. forewarning those that crossed it the consequences they may face if caught being from the rival gang.

both leaders thirst for power lead them into dangerous territory, their handsome
looks killed everyone who fell in love with them. #rip in peace

Harry Styles of Gucci Gang, a british dude with pretty green eyes and greasy brown curls, excelled in his and his gang's strength and skill in combat and was respected for his generosity to the poor. He was  engaged to Alicia Liang-Morgan/Buttocks and will live happily ever after.

William Singe of Team 10, a tan aussie with had the stealthiest gang known in history; he and his members moved around like shadows, unless you were hot, then you'd never know he or any of team 10 were next to you.

A gf is essential when running a gang bc #LOSER

so Will craved the touch of a LADAY but could never find the perfect one for himself...

could he find... the one?

"FUCK STUDYING!!!!!!!!!!" Delia screamed whilst doing her math homework.

"THIS BULLSHIT DOESNT DO SHIT FUCK YOU BITCH." tears welled up in her eyes.

fuck YOU.

im crying so hard

BANG
BANG
into your heart

"what the frick frack was THAT !" delia asked herself,

it was a peculiar noise.

however, she lived in the gucci gang side of town and leader styles' rule basically diminished all crime.

she shrugged it off and switched over to looking at pictures and videos of her favourite model double denim online.

wow.

what a man that guy was.

delia blushed at a video of him being extremely sensual and SEZY, pretending it was a video that had been sent to her...

BANGBANG BANF CRASH

"WHAT FHE FUCK???!!!" she screamed.

her room was dark except for her night light next to her bed and the screen of her phone, and she didn't have her fake glasses with no lenses in them so she could see just fine because she doesn't need the fucking glasses.

she could make out a humanoid figure emerging from the shadows of the night into her room.

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-who are you-u-u-u??" delia asked in fear,

"ur worst nit babe xxxxx" said a deep aussie voice