henri stiles concert

a/n: in celebration of my first time seeing harry on 24.04.18

delia heard a high pitched loud scream coming from the dining table

"FUCK MY LIFE OH MY GOD LITERALLT FUCK ME IN THE ASS HOLY FUCKING SHIT I LIKE IT IN THERE YES YES CHEESE BALLS HOLY FUCK YES !!!!!"

delia was confused.

who was screaming?

it sounded like a woman.

WAS WILL CHEATEN ON HER????
he had been acting kinda distant ladey
AND he had been working loads trying to save up for something and wouldn't say wat.

delia birthed into tears, she felt the emotions course through her veins, her water liquidy fluid pumping in and out of her heart as it broke.

broken hearts aren't fun.

"why?" she whispered, broken "what did i do to deserve this."

"why am i guly" she cried

suddenly alicia popped out of nowhere screaming

"\SHUT THE FUUUKC UPPP U DUMB BITCH" and disappeared again.

"bitch did i fuckig ask?" delia said whilst still crying.

more screams emerged from downstairs

"FRONT ROW TICKETS???????!!!!!!"

wat.

how do u cheer with front row tickets?

delia decided it was time to confront the bitch and end it for good, because sometimes it hurts to end things, but it will hurt more then hang on to something that's not there anymore.

delia liked profound shit like that.

she was voted most profound.

she stormed downstairs, almost slipping on a large piece of raw bacon on the stairs but luckily delia had her jet pack on so she flew down softly on to the ground floor.

"hi ben (123), no stalkers coming in?" she asked ben, the security guard that is always at the door incase of an intruder that wants to steal her collection of makeup brushes she never uses.

"yes ma'am, no stalkers have arrived yet but there is a strange person outside demanding that she hates beef when she's involved and wants to know why u hate her. also claiming that u need to hook her with harry. do i let her in?" questioned ben,

delia liked this about ben. he always had the details.

"no ben. never let her in. never. ever. never let me go never let me gooooo in the arms of the ocean i sinifkakwoejs. i mean, don't let her in. i want beef with her." she replied.

"very well, mrs. should i open the trap door so she falls down into the basement?" he asked again.

"no. she's too annoying. why so many FUCKIG question ben????? someone would think ur a Frickin PAPARAZZI U BETCH." screamed delia, she was fuming and stormed off before he could reply.

"oh hi honey bunny oh lanny fanny o tuna luna ba booma!!! u wont beleive wat happen !!!!" screamed will into her ear.

"U CHEATIN ME U HOE UR SO GROSS GET UR PENCIL AWAY FROM ME !!!! TOOT TOOT GIMME THAT WOOT WOOT !! PIKACHOOT!!!" screamed back !!  she was AGRY!!!!

"what? no my fav artist of ALL time like literally want him to F ME is coming to MEBLORUNE and i just bought FROMT ROW TICKETS FOR $1991919 AND LIKE ITS SUCH A GOOD DEAL AND WE're GOING !!!" aaid will, almost calmly... almost.