the instagram model. (ft. 1D)

DING

DING

DING

DING DING

DING

"ugh shut up!!1." screamed Delia.

It was hard being a famous instagram model, the constant notificTIONS made Delia want to rip her abnormally long lashes out.

She constantly got likes on her posts and comments and followers and all that jazz. Sometimes it got annoying. She opened up instagram and posted a new selfie, captioning it "u ugly ass bitches wish u looked like me. now like this and send it to all ur friends and comment." 

Within 30 seconds, she got 10 million liked, 4 comments and 1 follower. 

Wow.

Amazing.

Delia checked her dm's expecting the usual pervy creeps asking for nudes and the occasional sugar daddy but was met with 7 paragraphs from Will on why he wanted to dress up as a sexy mustard and he needed her to be the matching equally sexing tomato sauce.

Delia (tom) scoffed.

Will had pissed her off majorly by having ballooney play his love interest in his new music video for the song, "daddy", so she was giving him the silent treatment.

Karma's a bitch xoxoox

 Delia wanted to be the only blow up doll in his life.  

beep

STUPID DICKHEAD:

hey delia wat u doin honei beoni heruer wanna meert>?

STUPID DICKHEAD:

hey

STUPID DICKHEAD:

?

STUPID DICKHEAD:

nend sudes

 She ignored his stupid texts and hopped into her car.    

"serves his dumbass right." she thought to herself. fuck you marvan.

Delia arrived at Niall's house and Liam's uber pulled up behind her. They both walked up to Zayn's door. 

She knew Will would be mad when she posted hot photos of herself with Liam and Zayn, so she called them up and arranged to hook up.

if ya kno wat im sayin heh.

Zayn answered the door and greeted them will a steamy group hug.

lick lick.

They walked down the street to a trendy brunch spot and the paparazzis were snapping hundreds of pics. Delia knew that Will would see the pics of the three of them and she was super happy. She posed in front of them and acted like she was on the red carpet, her highlight was so blinding it broke all of the cameras but that's fine.

"excuse me Ma'Am can you please move? Zayn Malik and Liam Payne are here." yelled one of the paparazzi, with some yeah's echoing after.

She glared at them and stomped off with a "FUCK YOU BITCHES IM FAMUS DUN TALK TO ME!!1" to the table where Zayn and Liam were sitting.

They ordered some fancy spotted dick from the waiter who introduce himself as Marvan. Delia thought he looked more like "Gei Boi", the name just seemed to suit him.