Chapter 41 // Bliss

Adelaide's Point of View

I flopped down onto the mattress, my back sinking into the duvet. A bright smile was still permanently etched across my features and I raised my hands up to cover my face, which only resulted in me uncontrollably laughing.

Calum let out a small giggle as kneeled onto my bed, creating a dip in the mattress. His body hovered over mine as he circled his palms around my wrists and pried my hands off of my face. "What's so funny?" He asked, tilting his head to the side like an adorable puppy.

I shrugged, still chuckling in a childish manner. "Nothing is funny I'm just so giddy. I can't believe you are here and you are my boyfriend again. I legitimately thought you were such a dick when you didn't come to the airport and then I got really sad and was thinking that I would never get to see you again, but now you're here, in my bedroom. It's just all so surreal and I'm so happy."

His grin matched mine as Calum ducked his head down and kissed me gently before plopping down on the spot next to me. I instantly wrapped my arms around his chest and enveloped my legs around his waist, squeezing him tightly as if I was a monkey clutching onto a tree. He laughed again, hugging me back so we were both cuddling with absolutely no space between our bodies. "You're so adorable, Ad."

"You know what's weird?" I started, nestling my head even deeper into his broad chest. Calum mumbled something as a response, letting me know that he was listening to me. "You always call me 'Ad.' Like no one else ever calls me that and I don't want anyone else too. I love it so much."

Calum pressed a kiss against my cheek. "I love you so much."

I could feel his heart rapidly beating due to the placement of my head on his body. It was relaxing, and I let my eyelids begin to flutter close. "I love you more," I whispered, suddenly feeling too tired to even let out a normal octave.

His long fingers continued to trace patterns on my back. He would slowly lift my shirt up and skim across my exposed skin carefully. "You should get some sleep, baby. I already got a chance to take a nap but you still need to. That was a long flight."

Calum's hand travelled down even further until they were placed firmly on my butt. I turned to the side, just to be a tease, so he lost access to feeling up my backside. "But Cal, I don't want to sleep. I want to cuddle with you forever and figure out what we're going to do here in America and then have sex," I whined incoherently.

He stifled out a giggle, pulling me even closer to him so he could kiss my forehead. My eyes were still shut, but I could still feel his admirable gaze on me. "Ad, we can't do that when your parents are here. Especially since your parents are really cool and they like me a lot and I don't want to ruin that."

I attempted to hold back a yawn, but I couldn't stop it from escaping my mouth. "Aren't you going to miss your parents, sugarplum? And what about Lukey and Ash? They are such cutie pies, Cal. Won't you miss them?"

"Are you sure you didn't drink anything on the plane? You seem like you're drunk," Calum observed, and I could feel him shaking his head at me in amusement. His finger tucked a piece of my hair out of my face. "I'm going to miss my family, yes, but it's not like I'm never going to see them again. And the boys are moving to America too. We can all get a house together or something."

"Mmm-kay," I responded, half-heartedly. I tried to crane my head out and kiss his neck, but I'm pretty sure I kissed his nipple instead, making him laugh even more at me. I was exhausted though and my eyes were not going to be opening anytime soon, so it really wasn't even my fault.